Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

Super Moderator
I don't need air flow, I've got A/C ;) and if I did, I'd open the window a smadge.
With the weather you get up there, if you opened the window you would get wet and smoked out from the fumes of that dirty derv.......oh and little chance of a fried head 馃槈

Registered
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
With the weather you get up there, if you opened the window you would get wet and smoked out from the fumes of that dirty derv.......oh and little chance of a fried head 馃槈
you HAVE been to Edinburgh haven't you? thought not, don't listen to the BBC England weather report :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
you HAVE been to Edinburgh haven't you? thought not, don't listen to the BBC England weather report :rolleyes:
So just smoked out then and not wet?

Registered
So just smoked out then and not wet?
Just so you know it's Euro 6 and a DPF so no black smoke and it eh, exits at the back ;)

Registered
Just so you know it's Euro 6 and a DPF so no black smoke and it eh, exits at the back ;)
Just a shame the bus in front of you isn't though ;)

Registered
I've found myself looking at the F-Pace a bit more recently.... Mrs H has decided that this is to be the year we have a kid so another SUV kinda makes sense... It's also one of only 2 Jaguars you can get with the 5.0 Supercharged V8.

After I found this video last night, I'm even more tempted now... Headphones in, volume up and skip forward to 7:45 :)

David.

Registered

Super Moderator
I do love your responses to the dirty derv comments :)

Super Moderator
I've found myself looking at the F-Pace a bit more recently.... Mrs H has decided that this is to be the year we have a kid so another SUV kinda makes sense... It's also one of only 2 Jaguars you can get with the 5.0 Supercharged V8.

After I found this video last night, I'm even more tempted now... Headphones in, volume up and skip forward to 7:45 :)

David.
Love the sound of the Supercharged V8 :)

Reactions: dhallworth

Registered

David.
Go on - I dare ya, I double dare ya.

Get the yellar one!!! ;)

In Glasgow 馃ぃ

Registered
Nooooo鈥 Velocity Blue is an option on the SVR! Albeit a 拢4.5k one!! 馃槼

Just spec鈥檇 one on the JLR website and got it to 拢95k. 拢17k worth of optional extras.

Kinda thinking at that price a used Range Rover Sport SVR would make more sense and could tow a ton more which is something that would be quite useful for me.

David.

Reactions: DAVENN

Super Moderator
Nooooo鈥 Velocity Blue is an option on the SVR! Albeit a 拢4.5k one!! 馃槼

Just spec鈥檇 one on the JLR website and got it to 拢95k. 拢17k worth of optional extras.

Kinda thinking at that price a used Range Rover Sport SVR would make more sense and could tow a ton more which is something that would be quite useful for me.

David.
There will be a sizeable discount to come off that :)

Registered
The dealers don't seem to be offering anything much at the moment due to the chip shortages and delays. 馃槴

Super Moderator
The dealers don't seem to be offering anything much at the moment due to the chip shortages and delays. 馃槴
Then I wouldn鈥檛 proceed right now, that will be a depreciation monster when things free up

21 - 40 of 70 Posts