Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
The number plate dealers always go on the high side I had my plate valued at £3500 I actually put it up for sale but no offers, I am glad now it never sold. I also had 1312 FS which technically is still mine on my rolls royce which I sold to a friend, which he still has I think. It was valued at £2500 I never bothered to get it back off him. What it's worth and what you can get are 2 different things. When I bought 1312 FS in the 80's I think I paid £300, I could have had FCS 4 for £1100 I wish I had now. The thing with plates is if it is not on a retainer it belongs to the car not you. So I have no right to 1312 FS just the good will and his word.
They are good for advertising a business, I took advise from a guy I was in the Yorkshire aeroplane club with, who I got friendly with, He said buy a plate then name your business after the plate which he did, so I did ( FCS electronics) his was JCT 600 after his initials.

·
Registered
19,543 Posts
My pet hate for personalised plates that try to spell something:

JAG (In case you can't tell)
BO55 (Probably because he (always a "he") couldn't find T055ER)

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,691 Posts
My pet hate for personalised plates that try to spell something:

JAG (In case you can't tell)
BO55 (Probably because he (always a "he") couldn't find T055ER)
this in 5p4d35

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
10,944 Posts
my pal has J4 AAG which I like surprised it wasn't snapped up ages ago.

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
I’ve been trying to track down “PEN 15” for ages, for my new online stationery business.

Most sellers sell 12 pens in a box, and I’m hoping to differentiate myself from the rest of the market, by selling boxes of 15 pens.

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,691 Posts
I’ve been trying to track down “PEN 15” for ages, for my new online stationery business.

Most sellers sell 12 pens in a box, and I’m hoping to differentiate myself from the rest of the market, by selling boxes of 15 pens.

BE 11 END ...

😁😁

·
Administrator
28,575 Posts
D 1 CK

·
Registered
19,543 Posts

The 12 and 15 are nothing to do with the length of your model of pen then? In centimetres of course.

·
Registered
19,543 Posts
C1.1NT

·
Administrator
28,575 Posts
There's always one........... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,543 Posts
Oh, at least one. ;)

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
The 12 and 15 are nothing to do with the length of your model of pen then? In centimetres of course.
No, it’s purely quantity of box contents.

And now I’ve given away my business idea.

Dammit, I hope nobody out there buys the plate. The business model doesn’t work for 16 pens in a box.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
I read that plate as an over weight feline.

·
Registered
135 Posts

If I remember correctly the actress Fiona Fullerton has / had this plate

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
I thought it was FU 2?..

·
Super Moderator
11,838 Posts
There was a Roller localy with BOL 10X but not seen it for some time.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
ever had one which was just chocolate?
heaven
A lot of my family used to work at Rowntrees, we used to get loads of the “misshapes“ which often included full bars of Kitkat chocolate. The chocolate for biscuits is a different recipe to the chocolate bars.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,691 Posts
A lot of my family used to work at Rowntrees, we used to get loads of the “misshapes“ which often included full bars of Kitkat chocolate. The chocolate for biscuits is a different recipe to the chocolate bars.
kit kats are also added to weight loss celebratory pig out.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts