Jaguar Forum banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Administrator
25,940 Posts
Hmm, I'm not sure if 25 Miles per hour charge would be doable, I'm not leaving a brand new Jag in the back lane for over six hours. Where's the 1 hour fast charge to 80% special? :D
You could get close with a 415v 3 phase supply. :D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hmm, I'm not sure if 25 Miles per hour charge would be doable, I'm not leaving a brand new Jag in the back lane for over six hours. Where's the 1 hour fast charge to 80% special? :D
Maybe with a solar panel or two you could rig up a 100 kW charger seeing as the Scottish sunshine is so intense.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Something was missing on my Ipace. I couldn’t figure out what.
Today I have parked uphill and when I was looking for the P brake. Couldn’t find it. There is no parking brake 😱

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I ll check tomorrow. Why the heck would that be there?
Going through the ipace iguide it says EPB is engaged when P is selected. Can't remember I ever used in my last 3 XF but always pulled it after parking... just to feel reassured.

Who read electric appliance manual?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Going through the ipace iguide it says EPB is engaged when P is selected. Can't remember I ever used in my last 3 XF but always pulled it after parking... just to feel reassured.

On my Audi I NEVER use the parking brake as it's always applied and released automatically, as required.

Maybe that's why they 'hide' it on your I-pace? :)

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
Something was missing on my Ipace. I couldn’t figure out what.
Today I have parked uphill and when I was looking for the P brake. Couldn’t find it. There is no parking brake 😱
looks like it was on in pic 1!

·
Registered
6,256 Posts

It’s there on the Evoque as well. Stupid place to put it. But maybe it just goes on/off as required and that’s just a covenience button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Finally found it :)
why is there I have no idea...
B36BEB58-4188-4D78-BDEA-C1FDC3F3EF7D.jpeg

it also works the other way round. Push to engage, pull to realise (?!?!?)

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Electric frunk opener... maybe you'll not need to change the Mrs ;)

·
Registered
17,794 Posts
I now remember it being there when I did the "Driver Experience" thingy. Very awkward place. But maybe it's not really needed as some have suggested but is included to comply with vehicle build regulations.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
Back from supermarket test.
Ev makes this experience VIP.
Parking space reserved for my arrival ( :) ) extra space on both side of the car so nobody will ever scratch it.
Free charging point.
And of course it’s the closest parking space to the entrance :)
Boot is big enough to swallow 2 weeks of groceries and 2 BBQ with friends.
There is still room...
045B449B-EAB1-4AA3-8DDC-FE20BED3CC87.jpeg
3646C4FF-F7BB-4954-9467-4D5EBC5B2000.jpeg

Reactions: PeteA and Gav

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
You're picky eaters then....?
That lot would last us about 4 days ;) :ROFLMAO:

Boot is a shade smaller than the F-Pace due to the slope of the rear hatch, but I'm impressed.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Ahahah, 4 days? You must be on the heavy side :)
Boot is supposed to be slightly bigger on the I-pace (based on numbers). Not sure About it. There is space for 24 can Beer under. Maybe including that is bigger...

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Lol, no just have four adults in the house...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I now remember it being there when I did the "Driver Experience" thingy. Very awkward place. But maybe it's not really needed as some have suggested but is included to comply with vehicle build regulations.
Could it be a safety thing? I'm thinking perhaps similar to the XF where you can pull and hold the EPB and it will slowly engage to slow you down (presumably if brakes have failed).

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Maybe with a solar panel or two you could rig up a 100 kW charger seeing as the Scottish sunshine is so intense.
haha. I could convert the front garden but it would look odd being a terrace and nobody else doing it. I'm not sure if it's still happening but there was talk of stopping all parking on the pavements, so if that happens it will probably force us all to convert. Result.

81 - 100 of 142 Posts