Jaguar Forum banner
221 - 222 of 222 Posts

· Administrator
30,777 Posts
Service day at main dealer. Car with 8500 miles.left the car at 9:30, they call me back at 10:30 the cat is ready to collect. 236 squid and they said rear disks rusty need replaced. Quoted for rear disks 971 pounds.
That reminds me, I need to dismantle my brakes & get the sliding pins lubed before they seize up.

· Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
On the market to replace the I-Pace, leasing almost at the end.
Started with Tesla Y test drive today.What a waste of time! Highly disappointed. I was taken by the Tesla Y, lots of great comments about it. Clearly none of the owners reviewing it has ever driven a proper car before! To my pleasure I have re evaluated how good is the I-Pace. Unbeatable on suspension comfort, noise and driving pleasure overall. The I-pace feels brisker compared to the extended range Tesla. Even better, the faster your drive the smoother the I-Pace is.
the Y is a cheaper car not really comparable to the I-Pace. It shows in many way.
interior quality, seats comfort and the vegan interior is terrible. The huge screen it’s a dangerous thing and basics info is not readable nor easy to access and see when driving. Musk is a genius.

221 - 222 of 222 Posts