61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
They’re selling “strap ons“ on Amazon just read a review some old guy said it improved his sex life immensely , I was only searching for a strap on water bottle holder for my bike As it doesn’t have the screws to mount a cage . Still in shock...

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
They’re selling “strap ons“ on Amazon just read a review some old guy said it improved his sex life immensely , I was only searching for a strap on water bottle holder for my bike As it doesn’t have the screws to mount a cage . Still in shock...
I had a look online for you Conor.
Oh, dear God, my eyes.

Don’t search for ‘male cages’....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: googsy1

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I just got the "last set".

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
From indicator lights to strap ons and male cages. Can't believe how long it took this thread to go OT. 🤣

Reactions: Statler

·
18,706 Posts
From indicator lights to strap ons and male cages. Can't believe how long it took this thread to go OT. 🤣
It's called the Googsy effect :D

·
Founder member
5,082 Posts
Quite probably as I think Tony had the carbon covers from his XF on the XJ, need to check with him.
Yep XJ &XF. the same

·
Registered
18,452 Posts
Back on topic :rolleyes: and after some consideration, I've decided not to buy and fit these scrolling indicators. As someone has noted, stuff like this can look decidedly aftermarket and I don't think, for me, it would make Her Greyness look any better.

Reactions: Sdotk

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
I’ve just been watching XJ side indicator videos.

These after-market ones look much better with a fuller light, than the two little dots they install at the factory.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I’ve just been watching XJ side indicator videos.

These after-market ones look much better with a fuller light, than the two little dots they install at the factory.
Was Thinking of getting the ones with the little indicating arrows on the glass for max effect would look tots awe .

This thread has the potential to be the best thread since Riggs bought his strap on trolley jack ...

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Ah.. the $10 (after bartering) option...

Reactions: JordanRaven

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Mine are coming 20th Oct to 3rd Nov.... hopefully sooner :)

61 - 80 of 111 Posts