Registered
386 Posts
mine seem to be up for delivery on Monday , hopefully

BB

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Ha! You guys alerted me to these so I ordered a set for the XKR, my first mod!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
First mod you say? Welcome to the slippery slope. ;)

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
All fitted , at first wasn’t obvious but after about 5 mins full steam ahead . Did the other side in seconds. My mirror cover blew off the bonnet where I had rested it and chipped it slightly at the back where it can’t be seen. Someday I will complete a job without any damage . Much better than the OEM and match my led front indicators ,

·
Registered
18,733 Posts
All fitted , at first wasn’t obvious but after about 5 mins full steam ahead . Did the other side in seconds. My mirror cover blew off the bonnet where I had rested it and chipped it slightly at the back where it can’t be seen. Someday I will complete a job without any damage . Much better than the OEM and match my led front indicators ,
Come on, Conor. You know the drill. Video or it didn't happen. ;)

·
Registered
18,733 Posts
John just for you , ignore my daughter who was having her own personal rave in the front seat ...

Top man! A car enhanced.

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
John just for you , ignore my daughter who was having her own personal rave in the front seat ...

Why did you have to post that?

you’ve got me looking at led headlights on ebay now :(
feck me they’re expensive :(

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Just ordered a set myself - a useful addition to the car, IMHO!

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Exactly, Jaginfo standard. 😂

What I like about these is also that you can easily carry them over to your next car if you change to another Jag, just like with for instance the aluminium paddles.

Reactions: Statler and PeteA

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Mine arrived today, that was faster than expected. Put in the box of stuff to fit when I feel better, currently have an arm like Hell Boy as I have a horrible bout of cellulitis and am having daily arse jabs. Completely debilitating and can't do anything.

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
Mine arrived today, that was faster than expected. Put in the box of stuff to fit when I feel better, currently have an arm like Hell Boy as I have a horrible bout of cellulitis and am having daily arse jabs. Completely debilitating and can't do anything.
Jeez, hope you get better soon Alan

·
Registered
18,733 Posts
I got as far as "have an arm like Hell Boy" and pictured something else! ;)
Not sure what cellulitis is but clearly nothing nice. Get well soon!

181 - 200 of 233 Posts