·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
I’m not a fan of the “slidey” ones, but I thought the Mustang version looks the best at the back when they light up the three lights sequentially.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have seen these also on FB and might have a go at doing this mod as I think they look rather cool

·
Registered
2010 XFR Ultimate Black
1,170 Posts
I've seen a couple of people over at the FB groups who installed these and thought about getting them myself. Looks like a simple job to fit them too.

Dynamic Side Mirror Sequential Light For Jaguar XE XF XJ F-TYPE XK XKR X250 X260 | eBay

Does anyone have any experience of these?
Already ordered those exact ones, same seller and whatnot, will let you know when they arrive and are fitted...

Due late October

UK sellers all sold out from popularity on Facebook posts, I like how it modernises the car slightly.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly, also like the looks and how it modernises the car slightly. Also placed an order.

·
Super Moderator
27,214 Posts
I really want to change the front indicator from the little circle to the same as the DRL. A lot of work though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really want to change the front indicator from the little circle to the same as the DRL. A lot of work though.

Yep, seems tricky. The easiest alternative seems to be to wire in some additional LED strips like some pre-facelift owners have done. I like the little circle though.

·
Super Moderator
27,214 Posts
Yep, seems tricky. The easiest alternative seems to be to wire in some additional LED strips like some pre-facelift owners have done. I like the little circle though.
Yeah it would need an external light. I’ve seen it done, a small strip under the headlight, didn’t look right though because it was external to the headlight.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
I was looking at these also. Would tie in nicely with my led headlights ... they are a bit cheaper on Alliexp.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it would need an external light. I’ve seen it done, a small strip under the headlight, didn’t look right though because it was external to the headlight.

Hmm, yes since it's underneath the headlight unit I can imagine that it wouldn't look quite right if you saw it from up close. Would look too much aftermarket for my taste so I'll stick with the circle which I think still looks contemporary, being LED based and all.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
These look good, shame they don't fit the early 250's. Phil

·
Registered
2,841 Posts

·
Registered
2010 XFR Ultimate Black
1,170 Posts
Ah mine is a 2010, didnt realise they changed it prior to the facelift front end...

Cheers Phil, I'm pretty sure mine are the slimmer, will go and double check shortly

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brilliant, looking forward to getting mine too. Keep us posted on how you go about fitting them.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts