Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,949 Posts
😀

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Finally got my tickets with reg changed to 'R17'.............and thread revival I guess

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I have a feeling, following Bozza's announcement last night, that the date for this might change. It's currently scheduled for May 1/2.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
We might get away with hospitality outdoors being allowed from maybe 12/4.......................

·
Super Moderator
29,668 Posts
I have a feeling, following Bozza's announcement last night, that the date for this might change. It's currently scheduled for May 1/2.
It could happen, fingers crossed

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Anyone heard anymore about this??

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,006 Posts
Looks like it's still on, taking bookings:

Reactions: R17 and Ancill

·
Super Moderator
29,668 Posts
Looks like it's still on, taking bookings:

Best get an MOT on the TVR 😁

Reactions: R17

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Update from the organisers.

Dear Car Club Organiser

The Government's announcement of the roadmap out of lockdown inevitably raised some questions about motorsport events taking place in early May, but I am delighted to confirm that it's all systems go for our event, and we are really looking forward to welcoming your club members to Donington Park on 1 & 2 May – the Donington Historic Festival’s 10th anniversary!

With spectators now confirmed and tickets back on sale today, there is still time for your members to enjoy their 50% club discount on our Early Bird ticket savings - this extra-special discount will end at 23:59 this Sunday, 14 March, after which your members can still get the 50% discount on our standard advance tickets until the car club booking deadline of 17:00 on Sunday, 25 April.

Please note, there will be no on the day ticket sales - tickets are now only available to purchase in advance.

We are aware that some of your members will have booked hotel accommodation before the Roadmap out of lockdown was announced and, of course, hotels and B&Bs are not permitted to open for leisure guests until 17 May. If this impacts on any of your members - i.e. if they are now unable to use the tickets they have booked for DHF 2021 or if they can only come on one day rather than both, please ask them to email [email protected] to discuss a full or partial refund.

With best wishes

Karen

·
Super Moderator
29,668 Posts

·
Administrator
28,949 Posts
Hmm. Day after my second jab. Hope I don't get the same reaction as I did to the first.

·
Registered
20,043 Posts
At last, the first event for some time
Don't get too excited just yet. Everything is provisional and depends on what effect all the country's little darlings going back to school has on infection rates. It was quite marked last September if you remember.
Of course, we didn't have the vaccine back then so fingers crossed.

·
Super Moderator
29,668 Posts
Don't get too excited just yet. Everything is provisional and depends on what effect all the country's little darlings going back to school has on infection rates. It was quite marked last September if you remember.
Of course, we didn't have the vaccine back then so fingers crossed.
Too late, TVR booked in for an MOT :)

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
No hotels open for me an Riggs, but given the current parental situation at home, this would be impossible for me anyway.
Hopefully 2022 will be kinder....

·
Super Moderator
12,006 Posts
Well I didn't request a refund for last year so presumably in for this year. Son Mikey is taking his '69 Mach 1 with the MOCGB group.

·
Super Moderator
29,668 Posts
No hotels open for me an Riggs, but given the current parental situation at home, this would be impossible for me anyway.
Hopefully 2022 will be kinder....
You can stay at mine if you can get over 😁

101 - 120 of 145 Posts