Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your correct coolcity ,after testing it out it seems to be very useful, if your in the middle lane and you put your signal on you can see who is in your blind spot, or if your in traffic and some one hits you it will record it ,backing up is super easy ,my wife loves it because she can turn on the cameras for safety all around here,

·
Super Moderator
20,780 Posts
I wouldn’t have a car without it now. The Volvo implementation is better than I had in the Disco Sport.

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
One of things I liked about the F-Pace I had earlier in the year was the 3D projection.
Motor vehicle Rectangle Font Gadget Automotive exterior

Automotive parking light Tire Car Motor vehicle Wheel

Mind you, I still wouldn't buy one (well, not one with that awful 4-cylinder engine in it).

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Just learn to drive properly/fully FFS.. no need for even an internal mirror then... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Yes, there is that. :D

I do wonder, in 20 years' time or so when these things are commonplace on cars, if people will actually be able to parallel park and reverse. Personally, I'd be too embarrassed to buy the option that parks the car itself.
I've never tried out the self park feature on my F-Pace, it's faster to just reverse park it than remember which buttons to press. And I only remember it has this facility after I've found a space to park anyway!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i realize how good this is when the wife backs up and no road rash on the wheels ,i love her to death but she tore up 3 rims ,and now I'm a happy camper, its a nice aid for my wife if she is at the gas station and she can see around the car with the flick of a button ,car jacking around her gets a little brutal, every car i have i will install a 360 degree camera , iff some one bumps of try to tamper with your car it starts recording,

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I've never tried out the self park feature on my F-Pace
I keep telling my Dad I'm going to park all his cars in a row with one space and let the I-Pace have a go at parking in it. At least then it's his car hitting his car if it all goes Pete Tong :D

He doesn't seem that keen on the idea though!

David.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteA and OBC John
1 - 13 of 13 Posts