Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I recently broke the outer cover of my nearside headlight. I assumed this couldn't be bought separately so I managed to find a replacement facelift headlight. I've watched the video on this which basically suggests it's just remove 3 x 10mm Fixings, the power connector and then with a little twisting and sliding it pops right out. Looks simple enough on the drivers side as its more accessible, but looks more complex on the passenger side as there's not much room to get into the power cable to remove it. Can I remove the headlight from the body first then reach inside behind the headlight to remove the connector? Secondly is there anything else I should look out fore with regards to removing the unit in the first place. Any tips? Cheers

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
There is (a little) more to it than that on a facelift unfortunately @Watzits , have a look at the file linked here: Headlight removal Jag XF 2013.pdf

It might help to turn the steering all the way to the right for slightly easier access inside the inner wheel arch?

Reactions: OBC John
1 - 3 of 3 Posts