Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,220 Posts
So if you know can you paste a link to the correct part or give me part number? Thanks in advance.
I'll have a dig in my archives. It was a few years back and a car I no longer have.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I'd suggest not putting the key in the hole under the dash. If it's never been used, it's been known for the key to not release.

·
Super Moderator
11,330 Posts
I found out eventually that you press it in to release it, it pops out

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ok, so I have a facelift version. I want to change the drivers side as it seems it is affecting the fact that car is chirping once and when i'm opening the car from inside it doesnt open the other doors after the auto lock is enabled. Was the link I've posted earlier the correct one ? I do have keyless entry so can someone tell me what is the correct part number , please ?

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Ok, so I have a facelift version. I want to change the drivers side as it seems it is affecting the fact that car is chirping once and when i'm opening the car from inside it doesnt open the other doors after the auto lock is enabled. Was the link I've posted earlier the correct one ? I do have keyless entry so can someone tell me what is the correct part number , please ?
Phone the dealer and give your vin no to be absolutely sure on the part number.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
They won't give part numbers out anymore because of exactly this.

People phoning up to check part numbers and then buying them elsewhere.

Do yourself and Jaguar a favour and buy the part from them. They're usually nice people in the parts dept.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got mine for rear door from dealer it was the only way I could guarantee getting the correct part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts