Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used them quite a few times now as their prices seem good but that's twice in the space of a few weeks that I've had problems with the parts and unfortunately I've not noticed (or would know) until it's too late and the brakes are stripped down. Customer service seemed good enough last time but today I felt that an email response from them was a little off beat. Perhaps whoever it was (no name given - I hate that but I suspect it's the owner judging from some of the reviews) was having a bad morning, we all have them I guess.

Does anyone else use them and if so how do you find them?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think OBC John has used them for bits and bobs

I use MOSS and David Manners Group for MG bits, they also do Jag parts.
MOSS is probably the best for delivery times, but NI postal rates can be a bit Dick Turpin....

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Yes, I've had one or two parts for the XF and S-Type. Good service and knowledgeable staff.
Although the last time I returned something I did have to remind them to make the refund.

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . ☺

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last time they got in touch very quickly but this time I've still not heard back. I think he's taken the huff with me.

I don't think I'll use them again, can't risk the inconsistency with parts and temperamental customer service. It's a shame because their delivery times was very good.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've still not heard anything back and I'm pretty sure it's the owner because looking at past reviews he seems to be a quite reactive and perhaps even childish. I really can't be bothered chasing this up for the sake of £15; seems rather silly of them to lose a customer over such a small issue.

Oh well, seems to be plenty of alternative suppliers I can use. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,474 Posts
I used https://www.justjagsuk.com when I had a Jag, good website and online chat instantly available if you're struggling to find a part.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They've just been in touch and looks like it's one of the staff dealing with it. They are investigating with Jaguar because apparently the part is the correct according to Jaguar but you can clearly see the difference in size (below). Very strange but at least I've not been forgotten!

Auto part Wood Vehicle

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’ve used them for brake parts as their prices were good, and no complaints from that purchase.

Rimmer Bros also have competitive prices and their service was excellent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.