Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stood by Her Greyness with [mention]OBC John [/mention]using the LR2 to reset the BMS but we can’t seem to find the option.

Is anyone able to assist please?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Hi, if you go into "Service" from the main menu BMS should be the third option along the top. Phil
p.s. Once "Jaguar" is selected I found the version was VO1.25

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can only see diagnose, settings, help.

Within diagnose there is OBD II, Jaguar, Land Rover and Review

No option for service.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Is it definitely the LR V2.0 not the LRII as the LRII I'm sure doesn't do it.

·
Registered
17,794 Posts
No, it's the LR II I've got.
Sorry Saqib! Got you here on false pretences.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah! At least we know it was us going crazy now!

No worries John, it was a pleasure seeing you again so not a wasted journey.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
At least you tried chaps.. you could always detour via S.E. Cornwall on your way home Saqib, it's not like you've done many miles recently... 🤣

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least you tried chaps.. you could always detour via S.E. Cornwall on your way home Saqib, it's not like you've done many miles recently...
Sounds like a plan!

Funnily enough Cornwall was our back up plan if the weather in Scotland was bad.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Sounds like a plan!

Funnily enough Cornwall was our back up plan if the weather in Scotland was bad.
Looks like the Cornish are starting to revolt at the amount of staycationers happening down there. A friend of mine has cancelled because of it. Unsure how much of an issue it really is.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
From the (quite many) people I have spoken to recently it's much more a case of living in a county that has had a much lower amount of COVID-19 cases and deaths than most areas in the U.K. and the obvious concern of the population suddenly (up to) tripling with people from areas that have been hit far worse. It would concern all but the most foolhardy.

'Revolt' ? not that I've heard of.. the last time Cornwall/the Cornish managed any kind of revolt.. was in 1688 with Trelawny’s Army .. :D

I don't think "Emmets go home" sprayed under a road bridge near Liskeard in the early 1980's really counts... :)

The Cornish are generally a very easy going bunch and realise that tourism brings in absolutely huge amounts of money.. money that keeps many many people employed down here.. and for that they are genuinely grateful.. it is however galling when social distancing is being completely ignored by obvious visitors who are walking around the often narrow streets.. or the whole tribe goes into supermarkets instead of one adult, spreading across the aisles so you can't get past.. with one or two of the offspring running round bumping into people and coughing and sneezing, witnessed it my self tonight..

Or when my work colleague (who is stupid enough to live in Newquay!!) listens to two women in the queue in front of him who blatantly don't know each other and aren't social distance at all talk.. one of them then says (in relation to COVID-19) "I don't know what the problem is.. we're over the worst of it"... :rolleyes:

Genuine question.. is it the same elsewhere?..

*Cornwall isn't blessed with a huge amount of supermarkets/big shops.. even in the quieter months they are generally much more busy with shoppers than I've ever seen elsewhere in the U.K.

I'm not moaning or bitching.. just trying to relay the perspective that I'm aware of from down here at the moment.. tourism is a double edged sword for a county that has 'got off lightly' with COVID-19 so far. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts