Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 748 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a badge for the rear of my car after trying that awful looking RRS badge last year.

It's a larger version of the R-Sport badge found on the power vents. It's almost twice the size and fits perfectly. Quality isn't quite the same as the JLR version but I'm still pretty pleased so far with it.

·
Super Moderator
27,286 Posts
Chris, that looks factory fit :)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
That looks pretty neat Chris. Maybe Jaguar should take note ;)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think that blue bin is stalking your car :p Cool badge, I am sure we might hear a siren or two later! :copper:

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Haven't you just downgraded your car to a 2.2D though?
I dare say quite a few people will make the same mistake. R-Sport is nearly always associated with the initial marketing ploy of trying to sex up the four pot 2.2 ;)

·
Registered
12,106 Posts
Good find again Chris.......think it's too big for PR2, but looks good on the van :cool:

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
On a serious note, that does look very tidy Chris :coolup:

·
Registered
12,106 Posts
I dare say quite a few people will make the same mistake. R-Sport is nearly always associated with the initial marketing ploy of trying to sex up the four pot 2.2 ;)
I know.....it was fine with just 'Sport'! ;)

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Although I prefer my cars without badges I have to admit it does look very tidy! Balances up the XF badge well. A bit like with exhausts... looks much better to have them on both sides.

·
Administrator
25,940 Posts
That looks pretty neat Chris. Maybe Jaguar should take note ;)
Jaguar just fit R badges to the 2.2D.........them Jerry shames the dealers into taking them off.:D

1 - 20 of 748 Posts