Jaguar Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Posted 4 days ago, attachment still hasn't appeared.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Going for irony there. Posted a pic of a pic I posted 3 days ago, it’s showing the image immediately for me, of the image still not showing from 3 days ago.

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Made me smile that did.. :D

Thanks Pete. (y)

·
Registered
21,585 Posts
Yes, I see it. LOL!!

·
Registered
21,585 Posts
Strange. The one reliable method of uploading photos - Tapatalk - has now itself stopped uploading; "Upload Failed".
But the photo I posted from within Chrome in the "Valve Stem Corrosion" thread popped straight up.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Strange. The one reliable method of uploading photos - Tapatalk - has now itself stopped uploading; "Upload Failed".
But the photo I posted from within Chrome in the "Valve Stem Corrosion" thread popped straight up.
John, I have to upload twice, as first one often shows "Upload Failed". I delete it and then upload again and it works...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,585 Posts
John, I have to upload twice, as first one often shows "Upload Failed". I delete it and then upload again and it works...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's what I always had to do as well. But this afternoon it just wouldn't have it and I got the "Upload Failed" time and time again.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
My only successful way of uploading is via an image hosting site, I’m posting from either windows laptop using Chrome or iPad Safari.

·
Super Moderator
30,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
The issues with Tapatalk are unrelated to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jag_Admin

·
Registered
701 Posts
It’s nothing silly like the images being hosted on a different server with slightly flaky access, is it?

·
Super Moderator
30,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
And my screenshot was instant too this time.

·
Super Moderator
30,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
My Post from a few days ago still doesn't show though.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts