Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello together,

I'm not realy new to this form but by now I was only a “silent member” :rolleyes:
I bought my first XF in 2014 which was crashed by another car frontal …. not very gently
2 Month later, I bought my next XF which is still alive up to now (hope it will for the next years :crazy4:)
So with that short introduction, I thank you all for the helpful forum and wish you a nice evening.

Regards Sebastian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IMG_20181010_112623-1587x1190-634x475.jpg

(it’s in Germany so the right side of the rode is correct in this case :rolleyes: …. the other driver come over)

IMG_20190522_175315-640x480.jpg

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
Hi Sebastian. Welcome to the forum!
Where are you located?

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . ☺

·
Administrator
27,296 Posts
Hi Seb and welcome. It looks like your first XF looked after you at its own expense.

What model is your current car? How are diesels being perceived in Germany these days?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hello & welcome, great job it did in looking after you.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
That was some crash. Glad the Jaguar protected you so well. Oh, welcome Sebastian . :)

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum Seb. Nice to see you survived the first crash!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Willkommen Basti! Good to see another continental member here! :)

Looks like you’re somewhere around Bad Homburg. We used to have a member in the Frankfurt area.

Looks like a nice XFS there and given the adaptive xenons and dark Dracos (love them, but I’m biased) it looks like a well specced car.

·
17,724 Posts
Welcome Seb,

thats some impact your first car had. I'm guessing the fact you walked away from it led to you getting another.

Your new car looks very nice too. Liking the colour.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the warm welcome :eek:
I cannot complain, all in all there are only minor injuries also for the other driver.
My actual is a 3.0 XFS, got directly Eibach Springs, H&R Spacers and Ceramic based Pads (hate the brake dust from the original ones) after the pickup. Also the brake calipers changed their colors to gray. Last comes a rear window tint and a Garmin Dashcam Mini… in case of the next accident :rolleyes:.

·
17,724 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome :eek:
I cannot complain, all in all there are only minor injuries also for the other driver.
My actual is a 3.0 XFS, got directly Eibach Springs, H&R Spacers and Ceramic based Pads (hate the brake dust from the original ones) after the pickup. Also the brake calipers changed their colors to gray. Last comes a rear window tint and a Garmin Dashcam Mini… in case of the next accident :rolleyes:.
Out of interest - is your car petrol or diesel. If I recall correctly the facelift X250 XFS could be had as 3.0 Petrol or Diesel - just like the X260.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Out of interest - is your car petrol or diesel. If I recall correctly the facelift X250 XFS could be had as 3.0 Petrol or Diesel - just like the X260.
The AJ126 petrol X250 was never called S (at least on any of the markets I’m aware of).
So an X250 XFS is a diesel. Which I kind of liked too... the nomenclature was a bit clearer before the X260.

But then of course anyone can slap any kind of badge on their car (which we’ve seen plenty of examples of ).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts