Jaguar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
You need to use the paddles and thrash the nuts off it for 20-30 miles.

Italian tune-up I believe it’s called.

That’ll sort it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just drop it off in the morning and let them man check it out...

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Right back from a Indy - Turbo overboost or something. They reset the codes and told me to give it a good drive. Just before I left the amber dpf came on again. It was good they saw it. Anyway they said drive it and call us if it comes back on again. All good for the moment and clocked up 50 miles . They couldn’t have done anything with it today anyway as they were busy.

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Really can’t do it any harm
Good luck, have a great weekend.

·
18,475 Posts
Enjoy the run, to the South coast Conor.
You taking a detour by Dino's in Kinsale?

Reactions: googsy1

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Enjoy the run, to the South coast Conor.
You taking a detour by Dino's in Kinsale?
No going to a place called Gouganebarra it’s an idyllic little spot that nests in a valley . Hotel is small and has a large lake directly in front and a Forrest park. Bringing the fishing rods for a bit of true R&R .

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
No going to a place called Gouganebarra it’s an idyllic little spot that nests in a valley . Hotel is small and has a large lake directly in front and a Forrest park. Bringing the fishing rods for a bit of true R&R .

Don't you be throwing useles old laptops into that lovely lake now....

·
18,475 Posts

Looks Stunning Conor.
Lake view room looks very nice indeed!

Hope the car behaves over the weekend and you get plenty of 🎣

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
Right amber engine light has stayed off thats after about 190 miles of driving, I’m hoping it just needed a good run.
Fingers crossed

·
Super Moderator
11,330 Posts
Perhaps the bulb's gone 😊

Reactions: PeteA and hamedhbb

·
Registered
575 Posts
Right amber engine light has stayed off thats after about 190 miles of driving, I’m hoping it just needed a good run.
Just guessing but I am right that CEL normally comes on when there is an issue related to air pollution? I never seen my CEL come on with an amber or red warning even in RP mode. So long as engine can adjust the setting to keep engine running without making out of range pollution. Since your engine running without any problem and the warning is amber, It could be associated with exhaust or even dpf. Hopefully it won’t be back though.

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Spoke too soon engine light back on.
Back to Indy Monday !:cautious:

Car drives fine pulls like a train no hesitation and mpg is as usual.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Spoke too soon engine light back on.
Back to Indy Monday !:cautious:

Car drives fine pulls like a train no hesitation and mpg is as usual.

Bu99er!! ignore it for now and enjoy your break instead, it looks like a lovely place. (y)

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
^ What Pete said...

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
They're well known for jumping out and attacking fishing line for no reason whatsoever Conor.. probably little you could do about a surprise attack like that tbh.. huge kudos to you for keeping your calm and outwitting it by moving... :cool:

Happy fishing!! (y)

Reactions: Rigger
41 - 60 of 80 Posts