Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now also available online but if you want it for £500 all in then best to get it from me directly. ;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to offers.....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
£849.99 from regtransfers
I know, it is my advert. They have listed it on my behalf. That is why I am offering it at a discounted price here. ;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, will take offers.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
If I can be honest, it’s a massive amount of cash for a fairly boring plate. I appreciate that you saw something special in it and that’s why you bought it. Unless someone sees what you do, then you’re by yourself. Been there done that.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is fair enough, I get what you are saying. The price is certainly not set in stone so I am open to offers. Yes, to me the A18 related to August 18th (our wedding anniversary) and the JXF I think is obviously Jaguar XF or in my case Jerry's XF. The part that I thought would appeal on here is the JXF.
I am not expecting huge amounts of money for the plate and yes, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You can go on the DVLA website and buy a plate ending JXF for £250 - G18JXF or £399 - B18JXF - which includes the transfer fee of £80. So perhaps your price will scare people off.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can go on the DVLA website and buy a plate ending JXF for £250 - G18JXF or £399 - B18JXF - which includes the transfer fee of £80. So perhaps your price will scare people off.
Thanks for that, to be honest my original price was based on what Reg Transfers valued it at, they then added their cut hence the £849 price on their website. I have adjusted the price in the opening post. Price is now £225.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTTT

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
I think you’re flogging a dead horse matey.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noted from a previous thread that you’re a high mileage driver. As someone who’s likely to be clocking up the miles in my XF, I’m curious to know how many you got out of her in the end, and what the experience was like as she got tired.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I noted from a previous thread that you’re a high mileage driver. As someone who’s likely to be clocking up the miles in my XF, I’m curious to know how many you got out of her in the end, and what the experience was like as she got tired.
Hi, I’ve replied on your thread.

Reactions: Andy Mac

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
£200 all in.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now Sold