Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Mike and I'm writing from Puglia. First of all, I would like to congratulate you for this forum because I found a lot of information and highly trained people. I am a very happy and very satisfied owner of a fantastic XF Sportbrake 2.2 D 200Hp Luxury White MY '13.
The only flaw if I can call it that, is the standard Jaguar sound system with 10 speakers. In fact, I am evaluating and planning the work to be done to upgrade the standard system with the 380Watt Meridian.
So I hope to find the right information for all my upgrades.
I trust in your experience, professionalism and seriousness ....
Good luck and happy to be part of this forum !!!!
PS: Unfortunately I have not yet had the pleasure and opportunity to visit your country ..... I apologize for this, and I will provide as soon as possible ... promised ...✌💪;)

·
Registered
17,035 Posts
Hi Mike. You are very welcome.
And we all look forward to the day when we can again, visit each other! (y)

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome,
i have just finished the same upgrade in my own sportbrake ,

do you have a picture of your car ?

BB

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Welcome Italian Bro.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Welcome!

Agreed, a great thing about XF ownership is actually this outstanding forum.

There's more of us outside of the UK here. :) There's another Italian member on here who did some pretty amazing audio system upgrades and there's a thread about that, in the mods section I think.

Now that you're a Jaguar owner a great reason to visit the UK once we all can travel again will be to make a factory tour in Castle Bromwich outside Birmingham. Fantastic place with a fantastic history and a great experience for any Jaguar enthusiast.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Hello & welcome

·
17,594 Posts
Welcome Mike.

Puglia is a lovely part of Italy and I'd love the chance to go back. I remember the food being fantastic, that's for sure:)

Remembering the cars around Bari and the other coastal towns, I'm sure your car will stand out.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike and many happy miles from your Jaguar.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
Welcome Mike, your English is far superior to my Italian!
Hope you and your family are safe from this god awful virus and congratulations on a wonderful choice of van. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts