Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the facelift has been revealed. I do find it funny they have taken what looks to be the bottom spec standard model of the current gen and compared it to the new sport high spec version.

I think it looks great!

·
Founder member
5,076 Posts
Makes it look like it’s greatly improved

·
Registered
18,243 Posts
Also removed the integral screen and stuck a tablet onto the front of the dash! A la Mercedes. (Unless of course, it folds away when the ignition is off).
Nice headlights though . . . . . . :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
27,104 Posts
Very much an I-Pace/E-Pace cross over now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yep, a lot of I-pace style inside.

·
Super Moderator
11,334 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,104 Posts
Yup. MHEV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Massive improvement inside and I like it. Something as simple as dual dash colours gives an impression of improved quality. 😀😀😀😀😀

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
No real improvement on the outside if you compare it to a top spec pre-facelift. Looks nearly identical to the First Edition loaner I had four years ago but massively improved on the inside. The only things that are not so nice on the inside are the stuck on tablet screen and old school gear lever. Otherwise everything seems better.

The new interior and the updated tail lights somehow make it look a bit more like a rangie... which incidentally is what this car should be badged as in the first place. ;)

Very interesting with the new drivetrains and new infotainment system.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Look at the bonnet line over the headlights, very reminiscent of the XF X250 facelift.
Nice to see they've gone back to a full bonnet over the grille and done away with the split across the nose.

Love the interior, the tablet screen is gently curved :)

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Well spotted with the bonnet, I had missed that too. Does look so much better compared to the previous ugly shutline version. Back to a proper bonnet design then and it does look almost like they took the bonnet straight from the facelift X250.

Considering that and the interior changes it looks like they're finally moving away from the design mistakes of the X260/XE/pre-faclift F-Pace era which is a very good thing!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Mrs S, who drives our F-Pace has just looked at the interior and gone 'Oh God NOooooo ' to the tablet on the dash.... might have to be an i-Pace for her next 😢

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure who selected the music but good video anyway. Lots more views of the new stuff. I wonder when the SVR will come....maybe in time for my usual 2 year itch ;)

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
I see jaguar on Facebook are advertising the screen as “seamlessly integrated” 🤣🤣

Reactions: PeteA

·
18,500 Posts
View attachment 182383 I see jaguar on Facebook are advertising the screen as “seamlessly integrated” 🤣🤣
Trade descriptions act?

Have to agree 100%. It looks anything but seamlessly integrated.

I'm fairly disappointed at Jaguar copying Merc, and one of Merc's lesser thought out ideas.

Everything else looks fine, but the add on looking screen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts