2021 M5 Competition LCI

38K views 623 replies 37 participants last post by  Ancill 
#1 ·
Just had some pics of my car sent over by the detailer after Ceramic Coating 😍

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

See less See more
#5 ·
That doesn’t arrive for another couple of week, it’s on the slow boat from the states, but no it won’t lol

#9 ·
More like t.................ick, t.............ock, t..............ick, t.............................................ock

Reactions: Ancill and Gav
#8 ·
Lets hope this one doesn't attract any spear throwing Peterborough locals.

Reactions: Ancill
#16 ·
Looking good, especially as the front grill is the last of the reasonable size ones! Have a good handover.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#18 ·
Very nice, red brakes make a nice change from the blue that BMW typically fits.

#23 ·
The blue calipers are the MSport 4 pot calipers, the red, yellow or gold are the 6 potters

#24 ·
Thanks Geoff, the two 20” styles were either the straight spoke, like the ones on my car or the Y spoke as in the pic

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#30 ·
How much?!!!!

#32 ·
Would need black bonnet and roof stripes...

#55 ·
Colour wouldn't matter. They would need treatment at Specsavers to be able to get past the new nose job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#56 ·
It isn’t a looker that’s for sure, but it will sell, just like the BMW’s of the Chris Bangle era

#61 ·
It’s 23.34 Dave you still awake ?[emoji3061][emoji798][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207]

#62 ·
What it needs is a wrap... any colour but yellow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.