Registered
24,778 Posts
Does this guy own all these Jags? Or just trying to sell them? :unsure: :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does this guy own all these Jags? Or just trying to sell them? :unsure: :D
Yes! We own all of the Jags. I am on my 3rd F-Type. The 1st two were a black RWD 2015 & 2016 F-Type S coupe. RWD is the way to go with V6 F-Types. AWD does nothing more than add lots of weight and dull performance to an already 400 pound overweight cat. Here is a photo of the day when I traded in my black 2016 F-Type S for the blue 2018 F-Type R-Dynamic AWD.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Building

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes! We own all of the Jags. I am on my 3rd F-Type. The 1st two were a black RWD 2015 & 2016 F-Type S coupe. RWD is the way to go with V6 F-Types. AWD does nothing more than add lots of weight and dull performance to an already 400 pound overweight cat. Here is a photo of the day when I traded in my black 2016 F-Type S for the blue 2018 F-Type R-Dynamic AWD.
View attachment 191466
I forgot to mention that I don’t sell my vehicles. I do a lot of long distance traveling and it helps to spread the mileage over several vehicles. Jaguars are by far the most comfortable of the Audis, Bimmers, Caddy, Lexus, Toyota and VW vehicles we’ve owned over the years. In addition to preferring Jag styling, their performance, handling and ride offer the best compromise. Longevity remains in question as we’ve not yet put more than 70,000 miles on any of the Jags. The most mileage I’ve put on any of our vehicles was 463,000 without ever opening the engine, transmission, transfer case. I will let you know if I get the same out of our Jags.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.