Jaguar Forum banner

741 - 753 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
As some of you (probably nobody) may remember, early on in my onwrship of the car I replaced the rear seat bench to remove the marks left by the child seat. Well there was also damage present on the door csr obviously from a child, dented speaker grill, marks, dents and scratches in various points of the leather.

Well it has been on my to do list since the day I got the car, a couple of weeks ago the crashed kyanite XFR was listed for breaking, took my opportunity and today this was delivered:

Looking forward to getting that swapped over at some point, bringing the interior to almost completion. Want to sort the aggressive slamming of the armrest also.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #745
Done a bit of work to the car for the first time in ages!

This is why I bought the door card:

Popped up the mat for the 2 t30 fixings:

Standard screw behind the handle:

Old one off:

New one, needing few bits swapping to it:

All fitted:

Then antenna arrived:

That should be fun!

·
Administrator
25,975 Posts
The previous owner should have had that kid adopted ... or at least made it ride in the boot!

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
It was the reason I replaced the seat bench, just took me longer to find the correct door card than I'd hoped!

Kids aren't for me, so happy it will stay like that

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #748
Greeted to another mark on my bumper today:

Very light so hand polish sorted:

Service required has been featured recently:

Obviously the car is now under my more stringent service requirement and the notification is nothing more than something that needs to be turned off...

Out with car soft and the many screen selections:

Which then tells you the manual method:

Whilst attempting this, the car flashed with a plethora of faults and nothing responded including the ignition button!

After it turned itself off, I restarted to be left with these faults:

Cleared all of the faults, disconnected the reader and then did a mnaul reset, I also added the oil for those of you eagle eyed enough to notice...

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Nicely done Jordan, reminds me that I must tell my 'service indicator' to keep it's nose out... (y)

Reactions: JordanRaven

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
I also ordered some parts from Jaguar, including the coolant warning sticker...

The sticker on the brake reservoir cover isn't available separately, nor is the cover, have to be entire scuttle for 160 plus VAT! Will peruse second hand listing for a nice condition sticker

741 - 753 of 753 Posts