Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
bought my car last week, been on some of the face book groups and thought id join a proper forum too.
always a good source of info.
Iv'e only got the pictures from off the dealers website.

as my title says its a Portfolio S also with the dynamic pack, I didnt know any of this at the time i just liked the wheels and bodykit :)
loving it so far.

had to delete the pictures due to post count :)
oh its worked now lol

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and your new jag seems to wear its years well.

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
Welcome.
Does your chosen forum name betray where your true allegiances lie? :D

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . ☺

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hello & welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol Hi OBC
ive owned a Mercedes 190 uk forum for over 17 years so for online stuff the user name has followed me for years too :)
ive not told them yet i own a Jaguar :)

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Nice example you have there. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,296 Posts
lol Hi OBC
ive owned a Mercedes 190 uk forum for over 17 years so for online stuff the user name has followed me for years too :)
ive not told them yet i own a Jaguar :)
Lol, drummed out of the Brownies eh?

·
Firm Rampant Member
11,836 Posts
Hi all,
bought my car last week, been on some of the face book groups and thought id join a proper forum too.
always a good source of info.
Iv'e only got the pictures from off the dealers website.

as my title says its a Portfolio S also with the dynamic pack, I didnt know any of this at the time i just liked the wheels and bodykit :)
loving it so far.

had to delete the pictures due to post count :)
oh its worked now lol

Welcome sir.

If you do find a proper forum to join, please let us know....we'll follow you ( including the mods)

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of useful info on here and banter too.

·
17,724 Posts
Welcome fella,

as much as i'm loving my current XFS,

seeing yours in volan wheels and aero pack as well as dynamic pack reminds me how good a car the X250 XFS is.

Enjoy the help and banter.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Merc190

I have a genuine set off daytime running lights for the aero pack if your interested. These replace the chrome blades and the only thing that you will need to buy is the dedicated loom / really simple mod to do

·
17,724 Posts
Hi Merc190

I have a genuine set off daytime running lights for the aero pack if your interested. These replace the chrome blades and the only thing that you will need to buy is the dedicated loom / really simple mod to do
I thought you had to modify the the bumper slightly? IIRC are you not supposed to cut the inner side of the outer scoops to accommodate the LED blades?

It will enhance the front end a lot. I loved the look of my X250 with the lower DRLs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
if the front bumper is the aero spec then its just a matter of removing the existing blades and replacing them with the DRLS as they are both the same size look on eBay and search karbitzuk and you will find my front bumper for sale which is going really cheap in my opinion as it has the daytime running lights /black mesh/newly sprayed gloss black grill with red badge plus lower chrome insert

·
17,724 Posts
if the front bumper is the aero spec then its just a matter of removing the existing blades and replacing them with the DRLS as they are both the same size look on eBay and search karbitzuk and you will find my front bumper for sale which is going really cheap in my opinion as it has the daytime running lights /black mesh/newly sprayed gloss black grill with red badge plus lower chrome insert
Thanks for the correction. Thought I had seen a post on here about someone fitting Blade DRLs to replaced the stock blades, and having to modify the bumper to suite.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Thanks for the correction. Thought I had seen a post on here about someone fitting Blade DRLs to replaced the stock blades, and having to modify the bumper to suite.
Yep, if you fit the cheap Chinese after-market DRLs as I did on my old XFS you have to cut a swathe of plastic out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts