Jaguar Forum banner

Has Anyone used DMS Southampton for a remap on XFR 2013/2014/2015

5K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Ancill 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, my other half it's considering having his Jaguar XFR remapped by DMS in Southampton. Any feedback would be most grateful before we proceed. I have read many positive reviews but nothing on a XFR. So if anyone out there can help. We would be most grateful.
Mary

#6 ·
Easy enough to install etc Phil?

Im going to go for Viezu myself come April, when the wedding is out of the way etc.

#10 ·
I've got K&N filters, Exhaust mods and an upper pulley. They wrote the map to tailor based on this.

I only got one map as it was cheaper, and knew I wouldn't switch much.. Id like a dyno chart to compare before and after but the torque increase was massive. In 4th it feels like 3rd gear as standard. It pulls hard at 2500rpm and just keeps building.

Takes some care to drive in the rain/cold. Kick down can light up the tyres at 70mph!

Important to note that Viezu are the UKs biggest tuning company and provide maps for many tuners internationally. They have been very professional in the dealings I've had...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think ill go for one myself aswel, I think they said it was around £499 but hopefully they can inform me better around the time.

Yes ill have panel filters, x pipe, intake and pulley hopefully all done by then.

Viezu said with a pulley and one of their maps you could be close to 600, seriously excited to see how my car fares with all the above attached also.

#11 ·
Think ill go for one myself aswel, I think they said it was around £499 but hopefully they can inform me better around the time.

Yes ill have panel filters, x pipe, intake and pulley hopefully all done by then.

Viezu said with a pulley and one of their maps you could be close to 600, seriously excited to see how my car fares with all the above attached also.
I paid less for one map - pm me for details.

I'd say 570-580bhp is more realistic. For 600 you need to go catless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
As no-one else has said it . . . . . . welcome to the forum, Mary!!
(I have no idea regarding your question . . . . :rolleyes: )

#5 ·
Welcome aboard Mary :)

I had my XFR remapped and had the speedlimiter removed on my then brand new MY13 car.

Can't really say anymore, 'it does what it says on the tin' a very smooth map and never had any issues, they also state they will upload the map foc should any dealer reflash the software

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.