General Chit Chat - Page 65
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 754 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 15065
    Quote Originally Posted by wee jimmy View Post
    I like the snow its the cold wind I don't like, ive got more boots than a shoe shop winter lined trousers hats scarfs gloves winter long johns socks let it snow let it snow, brother in law lives in Canada 6ft every year they get out and about no trouble but are geared up for it, better equipped its illegal not to have winter tyres on your car etc, here 4inches of snow the place shuts down
    Now hang on! That's a massive exaggeration! It's more like 4mm of snow, and the place shuts down!
    2010MY XF-S Portfolio, Ultimate Black, Aero Pack, Dynamic Pack, Reverse Cam, B+W 440, TPMS and Volans

2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

aye I remember that one we had another bad one about 5year ago snow was up over my knee
    7 years ago in north Scotland was a belter - almost how I remember the 70's and early 80's for snow.
    2010MY XF-S Portfolio, Ultimate Black, Aero Pack, Dynamic Pack, Reverse Cam, B+W 440, TPMS and Volans

aye I remember that one we had another bad one about 5year ago snow was up over my knee
    Well that was'nt very deep was it you short arsed git. lol
    " Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, and promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a tyrd by the clean end". Jaguar Sovereign 1998 V8 4.0.

First name
    Barney
    Quote Originally Posted by compo batty View Post
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.S-Type 2.7D MY2006 you can find user and workshop manuals for X, XK8, XJ, and S-type etc it is free all in PDF https://www.mediafire.com/#8jcp20v4cx7t2

First name
    Barney
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.S-Type 2.7D MY2006 you can find user and workshop manuals for X, XK8, XJ, and S-type etc it is free all in PDF https://www.mediafire.com/#8jcp20v4cx7t2

right me and her are going out shes got a list for the house so off to marks and morrisons, ive got mine, 10 packs of beer, 2 cases of wine, 10bottles of vodka 2 packs of kola 200 king Edwards ive missed some thing but cant think?????
    xj swb now children behave

First name
    Barney

Know the feeling Barney, getting stabbed in the back is not very pleasant I can assure you. Especially by some one you trusted. but hey ho life goes on mate.
    " Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, and promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a tyrd by the clean end". Jaguar Sovereign 1998 V8 4.0.

First name
    Ed
    Barney, where do you find such accurate and apt cartoons?
    Jaguar XK8 (X100) - 1998 4.0 V8
    Is a dream a lie that don't come true, or is it something worse?

First name
    Barney
    It's a skill, and as you know knowledge is power

First name
    Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney100golf View Post
    It's a skill, and as you know knowledge is power
    I'm not sure, I know a lot about very little so I can't really comment.

First name
    Barney
    Quote Originally Posted by compo batty View Post

whos upset you stan as if I want to know

First name
    Barney
    whos upset you stan as if I want to know

off out now

First name
    Barney

First name
    Barney
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Barney, where do you find such accurate and apt cartoons?

First name
    Ed
    Humm, coming down the hill about 4 miles from home in the driving rain and wet there was an odd grating/grinding sound coming from the front of the Jag, it seemed to happen when braking or taking my foot off the accelerator. It went away and then happened again after I filled with gas. Then nothing for the final 3 miles to home. Not sure what it is but it's lashing it down with rain and dark so I'll be taking the Golf tomorrow and will need to investigate on Wednesday.

Check to see if one of you pads has not come adrift from the back plate, They have been known to separate. or could just be a bit of gravel trapped there.

First name
    Barney
    sounds like it maybe something hanging low but as you say wait till it is freezing cold to have a look better than getting wet

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.