General Chit Chat - Page 76
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 940 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 18796
    First name
    Phil
    I had an enjoyable and productive afternoon at the workshop, spoiled only by a text from workshop landlord Dave saying that his beach hut has been vandalised again, it can't be too bad, as he declined my offer of help, saying that he hopes to sort it out tomorrow. Saved about £70 by giving an old ornamental mirror the "shabby chic" effect with sparsely applied white undercoat. now freshly showered & shaved in anticipation of being rewarded later.
    XJ V6 3 l, XFR 5 l. Past: XF V8 4.2 l, XJ12 6 l, Sovereign 4 l, XJS, XJC 4.2 l & 5.3 l convertibles, S1 & S2 XJ6 / 12 saloons, Mk 9 3.8 l, Mk 10 3.8 l, 420G, 3.8 l E type powered special, 3.8 l E types, Mk 2 3.4 l & 3.8 l saloons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

First name
    Ed
    Phil, don't be up too late you need to make my tea in the morning.

How is the project competing along?

aye phil mc can was the irish tea boy who worked for wimpey
    xj swb now children behave

and talking of irish tea boys, any one herd from barney?

First name
    Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Phil, don't be up too late you need to make my tea in the morning.

How is the project competing along?
    I thought that I had made my position clear about the tea;- by all means have the operation, but I still won't fancy you enough to make you tea.

http://www.jaginfo.org/showthread.ph...53#post1668753
    XJ V6 3 l, XFR 5 l. Past: XF V8 4.2 l, XJ12 6 l, Sovereign 4 l, XJS, XJC 4.2 l & 5.3 l convertibles, S1 & S2 XJ6 / 12 saloons, Mk 9 3.8 l, Mk 10 3.8 l, 420G, 3.8 l E type powered special, 3.8 l E types, Mk 2 3.4 l & 3.8 l saloons.

snowing now

and now its not

their you go Elton you've knocked it off, 2-3 posts below this on whats new

First name
    sideshowbob
    Off down to London in the morning, to finish off job started yesterday, hope traffic will be ok, so leaving at 6 ish, hopefully no snow as yet.

Catch you all tomorrow evening.
    " Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, and promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a tyrd by the clean end". Jaguar Sovereign 1998 V8 4.0.

First name
    Phil
    Good morning world.

Ok, good morning to a small %age of Jaguar enthusiasts. Overslept until 04.53; I haven't slept that long for donkey's years, actually, I feel better for it, which is just as well; a million boring little things to do today, including registering for my speed awareness rip off.

An excellent day is bid to all.

First name
    Ed
    Morning Phil and the rest of you.
    Well, no snow here or even a trace of it, it's a mild 8 degrees out there this morning so I doubt we'll get any more than rain. Although the weatherman on the radio did say there was a weather alert and it's just one below "National Emergency" which I found quite amusing given I was driving along on a nice dry mild morning with hardly any traffic on the roads. Maybe we'll get some later
    Jaguar XK8 (X100) - 1998 4.0 V8
    Is a dream a lie that don't come true, or is it something worse?

First name
    Jay
    Morning all.

Day off today, first of 4. 😀

Cars at the dealers today for the dreaded boot loom to be replaced under warranty. I wonder what I get to play with, I bet it's a manual XE.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Spectrum Blue 3.0 S Portfolio. Warm charcoal sports leather. Volans. B&W audio. Reverse camera. Deggy footrest.

First name
    sideshowbob
    Mornin, ED & Phil, Been up for ages, my mate is late as usual, so thought I'd look on here and say hello.

Hopefully off down to London shortly when he turns up, enjoy your day everyone.
    " Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, and promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a tyrd by the clean end". Jaguar Sovereign 1998 V8 4.0.

First name
    Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by JayF View Post
    Morning all.

Day off today, first of 4.

Cars at the dealers today for the dreaded boot loom to be replaced under warranty. I wonder what I get to play with, I bet it's a manual XE.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Tell them you are considering a new F-Type and can you have one as a courtesy car.... ideally a 5L variant.

First name
    Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by compo batty View Post
    Mornin, ED & Phil, Been up for ages, my mate is late as usual, so thought I'd look on here and say hello.

Hopefully off down to London shortly when he turns up, enjoy your day everyone.
    Stay safe Stan and watch out for the criminals, yobs and unsavory types in London, it's full of em.

First name
    sideshowbob
    Stay safe Stan and watch out for the criminals, yobs and unsavory types in London, it's full of em.
    Are there any other sort down there then. The area where we are going I don't think any English men/women live round there anymore, it's a right mix, and nobody talks to nobody round there you only have to observe them going about their daily business always looking sideways at one another, nobody talks, just nods.

First name
    Phil
    Stan should be ok; he won't be anywhere near Westminster.

First name
    sideshowbob
    Quote Originally Posted by etypephil View Post
    Stan should be ok; he won't be anywhere near Westminster.
    Very good Phil, very good. But you are probably correct, Right bunch of criminals converge on that area at some time in the day, if they can get out of bed that is.

First name
    sideshowbob
    Just had a txt from my mate, will be about 7.30 now, overslept apparently , just can't get the staff these days.

First name
    Ed
    ha h ha, I liked the Westminster comment, I was about to say gag but then realised it was true.
    As for 7:30 - you now know you'll spend an extra hour just sitting in traffic.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.