Warranty issues re. Fuel tank slap
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1. #1
    Very Active Member Nickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Dec 2013
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    347
    First name
    Nick

    Warranty issues re. Fuel tank slap

    Hi all,

    I took advantage of jag's two year approved warranty when I bought my 2012 XFS at the end of March, had a few issues and a lot of hassle with the dealer after handover but that's being dealt with by CRC.

    However had a couple of warranty issues and was advised to go to my local dealer, two of the issues were sorted but the third is fuel tank slap,

    My question is should this be covered under their two year warranty? I've been told that my extended warranty doesn't cover it, but my warranty isn't extended its a used approved warranty. Also Was there ever a recall on this or was it just fixed under warranty?

    Any advice would be good.


    Thanks Nick
    MY12 XFS Premium luxury, Rear and Front sensors Rear camera H&C Seats Bi Xenon & Adaptive Lighting, piano black interior, 20" black alloys

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th May 2013
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    392
    First name
    Andy
    Mine was fixed under the jaguar 3 year warranty

    Sent from my Samsung S7 edge
    2013 XF S Portfolio in Indigo Blue, warm charcoal interior, piano black veneer, Hydra wheels now changed to Volans, DAB, parking pack and BSM.

  4. #3
    Senior member Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st Nov 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,261
    First name
    Neill
    Call the CRC. They'll get it sorted under the original warranty.
    Alaskan Racing White XFR-S with full carbon, and most other extras.
    Previous. IRR XFS Portfolio
    Previous. Stratus Grey XFS Portfolio

  5. #4
    Very Active Member Nickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Dec 2013
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    347
    First name
    Nick
    Yeah going to speak to them on Monday because I would've thought the warranty I have would cover it too
    MY12 XFS Premium luxury, Rear and Front sensors Rear camera H&C Seats Bi Xenon & Adaptive Lighting, piano black interior, 20" black alloys

  6. #5
    Rampant Member Phil's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd Mar 2013
    Location
    Congleton, Cheshire
    Posts
    1,525
    First name
    Phil
    My understanding which may be wrong is the original warranty covers faults arising in the first three years and not faults reported in the first three years. There is a big difference

    The tank slap is a fault from the factory, i.e. arising in the first three years so if I am right it is covered.

    Please can anyone confirm if my understanding (arising vs reporting) is correct?

    2014 XFS Portfolio. Carnelian Red, Ivory/Charcoal/Piano Black, sunroof, camera, diffuser
    Previous 2013 XFS Portfolio. Carnelian Red, Ivory, sunroof, camera
    2010XFS PL Specrum Blue, Ivory, Camera

  7. #6
    Super Moderator D3GGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th Sep 2012
    Location
    Stoke on Trent
    Posts
    18,179
    First name
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    My understanding which may be wrong is the original warranty covers faults arising in the first three years and not faults reported in the first three years. There is a big difference

    The tank slap is a fault from the factory, i.e. arising in the first three years so if I am right it is covered.

    Please can anyone confirm if my understanding (arising vs reporting) is correct?
    It is indeed
    3.0L D Luxury in Stratus Grey from Sturgess Leicester. Barley with Winter and Parking pack.

  8. #7
    Senior member GeoffW's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th Oct 2012
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    5,139
    First name
    Geoff
    My car has had the tank slap at around 3 quarters full ever since I've had it, never took it in for the fix though. Doesn't bother me really, just regard it as a feature.
    Sturgess maintained, 2012 MY Jaguar XF 'S' Portfolio, Rhodium Silver, Warm Charcoal, Piano Black trim, 20" Hydra Wheels, Parking Pack/Camera, B&W Dab radio, Xenon adaptive headlamps, blind spot monitor. Previously '08 2.7 Ultimate Black PL for 4 years.

  9. #8
    Senior member JS62XFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2015
    Location
    Wattisham during the week, Tidworth at weekends
    Posts
    2,048
    First name
    James
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    My car has had the tank slap at around 3 quarters full ever since I've had it, never took it in for the fix though. Doesn't bother me really, just regard it as a feature.
    Same for me, plus it never stays more than 3/4 full for long anyway .

    Any one know, does the new XF and XE suffer the same?


    James

  10. #9
    Active Member davetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Jul 2016
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    150
    First name
    Dave
    Excellent (and persistent) work by Amellia from JCRC has resulted in my car going in for the rectification this Friday (fully paid for by Jaguar).
    2012 PL 3.0D Black

  11. #10
    Senior member Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st Nov 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,261
    First name
    Neill
    nice one!
    Alaskan Racing White XFR-S with full carbon, and most other extras.
    Previous. IRR XFS Portfolio
    Previous. Stratus Grey XFS Portfolio

  12. #11
    Very Active Member Nickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Dec 2013
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    347
    First name
    Nick
    Well I have got back to CRC this evening and will await a response
    MY12 XFS Premium luxury, Rear and Front sensors Rear camera H&C Seats Bi Xenon & Adaptive Lighting, piano black interior, 20" black alloys

  13. #12
    Executive Member Ancill's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th Oct 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    18,591
    First name
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by davetech View Post
    Excellent (and persistent) work by Amellia from JCRC has resulted in my car going in for the rectification this Friday (fully paid for by Jaguar).
    Result indeed

    Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    My car sometimes does this. Can I still claim? It is well out of warranty.

  15. #14
    Active Member davetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Jul 2016
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    150
    First name
    Dave
    Tank slap gone. Many many thanks Amellia at CRC
    2012 PL 3.0D Black

  16. #15
    Very Active Member Nickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Dec 2013
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    347
    First name
    Nick
    Update: jaguar CRC have confirmed they will sort the fuel tank slap out under warranty or as they call it a good will gesture. Can someone tell me what's involved in fixing this issue so that I know I'm not being fobbed off by the dealer.

    Thanks in advance
    MY12 XFS Premium luxury, Rear and Front sensors Rear camera H&C Seats Bi Xenon & Adaptive Lighting, piano black interior, 20" black alloys

  17. #16
    Senior member Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st Nov 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,261
    First name
    Neill
    A bit of foam gets stuffed in the tank.
    Alaskan Racing White XFR-S with full carbon, and most other extras.
    Previous. IRR XFS Portfolio
    Previous. Stratus Grey XFS Portfolio

  18. #17
    Executive Member (Head of Forum Security) Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th Jun 2012
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    15,818
    Blog Entries
    6
    First name
    Dave

    Here are the details. Jaguars solution

    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    TECHNICAL BULLETIN
    JTB00263
    17 JUL 2012
    © Jaguar
    All rights reserved.
    SECTION: 310-01
    Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
    XF (X250) - 2.2L Diesel Model Year: 2011 Onwards
    VIN: S09802 Onwards
    XF (X250) - 3.0L Diesel Model Year: 2010 Onwards
    VIN: R47154 Onwards
    MARKETS:
    Diesel Markets Only
    CONDITION SUMMARY:
    Situation:
    A knocking/slapping noise can be heard from the rear of the vehicle whilst braking and accelerating at low
    speeds.
    Please advise the customer, if possible, to bring the vehicle in with the fuel tank level below 1/4
    full.
    Cause: No internal baffles fitted in the fuel tank. Suggested Customer Concern Code - N59.
    Action: If a customer reports a concern of a knocking/slapping noise from the rear of the vehicle under
    braking/acceleration at low speeds, carry out the Service Instruction outlined below.
    PARTS:
    C 2Z25196 Fuel tank baffle kit Quantity:
    1
    C 2Z7361 O-ring seal Quantity:
    1
    WARRANTY:
    NOTE: Repair procedures are under constant review, and therefore times are subject to change;
    those quoted here must be taken as guidance only. Always refer to DDW to obtain the latest repair
    time.
    NOTE: DDW requires the use of causal part numbers. Labor only claims must show the causal
    part number with a quantity of zero.
    DESCRIPTION SRO TIME CONDITION CODE CAUSAL PART
    Install foam baffle to fuel tank - 2.2L Diesel 19.92.04 0.9
    42 C 2Z25196
    Install foam baffle to fuel tank - 3.0L Diesel 19.92.04 0.8
    NOTE: Normal Warranty policies and procedures apply.
    SERVICE INSTRUCTION:
    1. Disconnect the battery ground cable (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 414-01).
    2. Make sure that diesel fuel system health and safety precautions are observed (see TOPIx Workshop Manual,
    section 100-00).
    3. Release the safety belt.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    4. NOTE: Note the installed position to aid
    installation.
    Remove the seat cushion.
    Reposition the seat cushion over the safety belt
    buckles.
    Release the 2 seat cushion clips.
    5. Remove both rear scuff plate trim panels (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 501-05).
    6. Reposition the rear floor covering.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    7. Remove the aperture cover.
    CAUTION: The interior trim of the vehicle will be damaged by contact with diesel fuel. Make sure
    that the surrounding trim and seats are well protected during the following steps.
    8. WARNING: The spilling of fuel is
    unavoidable during this operation. Make sure that
    all necessary precautions are taken to prevent fire
    and explosion.
    CAUTION: Before disconnecting or removing
    components, make sure the area around the joint
    faces and connections are clean. Plug open
    connections to prevent contamination.
    CAUTION: Make sure that the surrounding
    area is suitably protected against fuel spillage.
    Disconnect the fuel tank connections.
    Disconnect the electrical connector.
    Release the wiring harness clip.
    Disconnect the 2 fuel pipes.
    9. NOTE: The locking ring may require a sharp
    jolt to release the locking tangs.
    NOTE: Note the installed position of the
    locking ring.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    Using special tool 310-123, remove the locking ring.
    10. NOTE: Remove and discard the O-ring seal.
    Remove the fuel tank mounting flange.
    Disconnect the 2 fuel pipes.
    Disconnect the 2 electrical connectors.
    11. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel is drained in to a fuel bowser used for clean diesel fuel
    only.
    Using suitable fuel draining equipment, drain the RH side of the fuel tank.
    12. CAUTION: A significant amount of fuel will
    be stored within the fuel pump assembly, make
    sure that this fuel is emptied back in to the fuel
    tank prior to the removal of the fuel pump
    assembly. Failure to follow this instruction may
    result in significant fuel spillage within the vehicle.
    CAUTION: Take extra care not to damage
    the fuel tank level sensor float and arm.
    NOTE: Note the installed position to aid
    installation.
    Remove the fuel pump assembly.
    Disconnect the fuel pipe.
    Rotate the fuel pump assembly counter clockwise
    to release it from the fuel tank.
    Rotate the fuel pump assembly and allow any
    stored fuel to drain back in to the tank.
    13. NOTE: Graphic shows a view from above the fuel tank.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for clarity.
    Note the required installed position of the foam baffle prior to installation.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    1. Note the orientation of the foam baffle over the rear section of the fuel tank ridge.
    2. Make sure that the fuel tank pipes and harness remain forward of the foam baffle during the installation.
    3. Note the location of the locating ring over the fuel pump and sender unit assembly locking ring.
    14. Make sure that the locating ring is inserted in to the
    foam baffle in the position shown.
    NOTE: For further guidance on steps 15 to 19, refer to the video clip attached to TOPIx special
    service message SSM57637.
    15. CAUTION: Make sure that the foam baffle
    is orientated so that the locating ring will be able
    to locate over the fuel pump and sender unit
    locking ring when fully installed (see step 13).
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel pipe and
    harness are clear of the foam baffle during the
    installation procedure. Failure to follow this
    instruction may result in damage to the vehicle.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for
    clarity.
    Insert the foam baffle in to the gap above the ridge in
    the centre of the fuel tank.
    16. Select a suitable tool that is clean and has no sharp
    edges, a 250mm long 3/8th inch drive extension bar is
    suitable for this procedure.
    17. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel tank
    pipes and electrical harnesses are not damaged
    during this procedure.
    CAUTION: Make sure that a blunt edged tool
    is used, failure to follow this instruction may result
    in damage to the vehicle.
    NOTE: Graphic shows a view from the rear
    of the vehicle.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for
    clarity.
    Using the suitable tool, carefully feed the foam baffle
    through the gap above the centre ridge of the fuel tank.
    18. NOTE: Graphic shows a view from the rear of the vehicle.
    NOTE: Sections removed from fuel tank for clarity.
    C ontinue to feed the foam insert across the tank until the position shown is achieved.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    19. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel pump
    pipes and electrical connectors are not trapped by
    the foam baffle.
    Install the locating ring over the fuel pump and sender
    unit locking ring.
    20. CAUTION: Make sure that the new O-ring seal is installed to the fuel tank mounting flange,
    failure to follow this instruction may result in damage to the vehicle.
    To install, reverse steps 12, and steps 10 to 3.
    21. Refill the fuel tank with the fuel drained in step 11.
    22. C onnect the battery ground cable (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 414-01).
    23. NOTE: 3.0L TDV6 Only.
    C arry out low pressure fuel system bleeding (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 310-00).
    24. NOTE: 2.2L Diesel Only.
    C arry out fuel system bleeding (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 310-00).

  19. #18
    Executive Member Ancill's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th Oct 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    18,591
    First name
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Here are the details. Jaguars solution

    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    TECHNICAL BULLETIN
    JTB00263
    17 JUL 2012
    © Jaguar
    All rights reserved.
    SECTION: 310-01
    Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
    XF (X250) - 2.2L Diesel Model Year: 2011 Onwards
    VIN: S09802 Onwards
    XF (X250) - 3.0L Diesel Model Year: 2010 Onwards
    VIN: R47154 Onwards
    MARKETS:
    Diesel Markets Only
    CONDITION SUMMARY:
    Situation:
    A knocking/slapping noise can be heard from the rear of the vehicle whilst braking and accelerating at low
    speeds.
    Please advise the customer, if possible, to bring the vehicle in with the fuel tank level below 1/4
    full.
    Cause: No internal baffles fitted in the fuel tank. Suggested Customer Concern Code - N59.
    Action: If a customer reports a concern of a knocking/slapping noise from the rear of the vehicle under
    braking/acceleration at low speeds, carry out the Service Instruction outlined below.
    PARTS:
    C 2Z25196 Fuel tank baffle kit Quantity:
    1
    C 2Z7361 O-ring seal Quantity:
    1
    WARRANTY:
    NOTE: Repair procedures are under constant review, and therefore times are subject to change;
    those quoted here must be taken as guidance only. Always refer to DDW to obtain the latest repair
    time.
    NOTE: DDW requires the use of causal part numbers. Labor only claims must show the causal
    part number with a quantity of zero.
    DESCRIPTION SRO TIME CONDITION CODE CAUSAL PART
    Install foam baffle to fuel tank - 2.2L Diesel 19.92.04 0.9
    42 C 2Z25196
    Install foam baffle to fuel tank - 3.0L Diesel 19.92.04 0.8
    NOTE: Normal Warranty policies and procedures apply.
    SERVICE INSTRUCTION:
    1. Disconnect the battery ground cable (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 414-01).
    2. Make sure that diesel fuel system health and safety precautions are observed (see TOPIx Workshop Manual,
    section 100-00).
    3. Release the safety belt.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    4. NOTE: Note the installed position to aid
    installation.
    Remove the seat cushion.
    Reposition the seat cushion over the safety belt
    buckles.
    Release the 2 seat cushion clips.
    5. Remove both rear scuff plate trim panels (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 501-05).
    6. Reposition the rear floor covering.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    7. Remove the aperture cover.
    CAUTION: The interior trim of the vehicle will be damaged by contact with diesel fuel. Make sure
    that the surrounding trim and seats are well protected during the following steps.
    8. WARNING: The spilling of fuel is
    unavoidable during this operation. Make sure that
    all necessary precautions are taken to prevent fire
    and explosion.
    CAUTION: Before disconnecting or removing
    components, make sure the area around the joint
    faces and connections are clean. Plug open
    connections to prevent contamination.
    CAUTION: Make sure that the surrounding
    area is suitably protected against fuel spillage.
    Disconnect the fuel tank connections.
    Disconnect the electrical connector.
    Release the wiring harness clip.
    Disconnect the 2 fuel pipes.
    9. NOTE: The locking ring may require a sharp
    jolt to release the locking tangs.
    NOTE: Note the installed position of the
    locking ring.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    Using special tool 310-123, remove the locking ring.
    10. NOTE: Remove and discard the O-ring seal.
    Remove the fuel tank mounting flange.
    Disconnect the 2 fuel pipes.
    Disconnect the 2 electrical connectors.
    11. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel is drained in to a fuel bowser used for clean diesel fuel
    only.
    Using suitable fuel draining equipment, drain the RH side of the fuel tank.
    12. CAUTION: A significant amount of fuel will
    be stored within the fuel pump assembly, make
    sure that this fuel is emptied back in to the fuel
    tank prior to the removal of the fuel pump
    assembly. Failure to follow this instruction may
    result in significant fuel spillage within the vehicle.
    CAUTION: Take extra care not to damage
    the fuel tank level sensor float and arm.
    NOTE: Note the installed position to aid
    installation.
    Remove the fuel pump assembly.
    Disconnect the fuel pipe.
    Rotate the fuel pump assembly counter clockwise
    to release it from the fuel tank.
    Rotate the fuel pump assembly and allow any
    stored fuel to drain back in to the tank.
    13. NOTE: Graphic shows a view from above the fuel tank.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for clarity.
    Note the required installed position of the foam baffle prior to installation.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    1. Note the orientation of the foam baffle over the rear section of the fuel tank ridge.
    2. Make sure that the fuel tank pipes and harness remain forward of the foam baffle during the installation.
    3. Note the location of the locating ring over the fuel pump and sender unit assembly locking ring.
    14. Make sure that the locating ring is inserted in to the
    foam baffle in the position shown.
    NOTE: For further guidance on steps 15 to 19, refer to the video clip attached to TOPIx special
    service message SSM57637.
    15. CAUTION: Make sure that the foam baffle
    is orientated so that the locating ring will be able
    to locate over the fuel pump and sender unit
    locking ring when fully installed (see step 13).
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel pipe and
    harness are clear of the foam baffle during the
    installation procedure. Failure to follow this
    instruction may result in damage to the vehicle.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for
    clarity.
    Insert the foam baffle in to the gap above the ridge in
    the centre of the fuel tank.
    16. Select a suitable tool that is clean and has no sharp
    edges, a 250mm long 3/8th inch drive extension bar is
    suitable for this procedure.
    17. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel tank
    pipes and electrical harnesses are not damaged
    during this procedure.
    CAUTION: Make sure that a blunt edged tool
    is used, failure to follow this instruction may result
    in damage to the vehicle.
    NOTE: Graphic shows a view from the rear
    of the vehicle.
    NOTE: Section removed from fuel tank for
    clarity.
    Using the suitable tool, carefully feed the foam baffle
    through the gap above the centre ridge of the fuel tank.
    18. NOTE: Graphic shows a view from the rear of the vehicle.
    NOTE: Sections removed from fuel tank for clarity.
    C ontinue to feed the foam insert across the tank until the position shown is achieved.
    9/7/12 TOPIx - JTB00263 - Fuel Tank Knock/Slap
    https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...view?id=201989
    19. CAUTION: Make sure that the fuel pump
    pipes and electrical connectors are not trapped by
    the foam baffle.
    Install the locating ring over the fuel pump and sender
    unit locking ring.
    20. CAUTION: Make sure that the new O-ring seal is installed to the fuel tank mounting flange,
    failure to follow this instruction may result in damage to the vehicle.
    To install, reverse steps 12, and steps 10 to 3.
    21. Refill the fuel tank with the fuel drained in step 11.
    22. C onnect the battery ground cable (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 414-01).
    23. NOTE: 3.0L TDV6 Only.
    C arry out low pressure fuel system bleeding (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 310-00).
    24. NOTE: 2.2L Diesel Only.
    C arry out fuel system bleeding (see TOPIx Workshop Manual, section 310-00).
    All that, just to say what Neil said in one sentence lol

  20. #19
    Executive Member (Head of Forum Security) Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th Jun 2012
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    15,818
    Blog Entries
    6
    First name
    Dave
    It took me ages to type that out

  21. #20
    Senior member Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st Nov 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,261
    First name
    Neill
    Alaskan Racing White XFR-S with full carbon, and most other extras.
    Previous. IRR XFS Portfolio
    Previous. Stratus Grey XFS Portfolio


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •