Retrofit Heated Seats
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Retrofit Heated Seats

I have a 2013 XF lux unfortunately without heated seats, which my wife loves. Anyone know where I can get these retrofitted in the Cambridge area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

First name
    Nick
    Welcome to the Forum BTR,

One our our members (D3GGY) has had seat heaters retro-fitted to his XF. I'm sure he'll be along shortly with the details.
    MY2013 IRR XFS Portfolio - Ivory/Charcoal - Piano Black - Hydra Alloys - Parking Pack
    Supplied by: Sturgess

First name
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I have a 2013 XF lux unfortunately without heated seats, which my wife loves. Anyone know where I can get these retrofitted in the Cambridge area?
    I was lucky enough this year to have been the guinea pig for Garnish dip who did a wonderful job of retrofitting heated seats to my car. A small switch was added to the seat as it can't be done through the cars computer.

I don't know how much they charge but I would imagine around 500. Well worth it though.

Unfortunately they are no where near you, they are based in Exeter and will need your car for two days.

Here is the original thread

http://www.jaginfo.org/showthread.ph...t-heated-seats
    3.0L D Luxury in Stratus Grey from Sturgess Leicester. Barley with Winter and Parking pack.

495 cheaper.....

MY10 XFS Portfolio in Porcelain

BTR, wlecome to the forum. As you can see, it's a 'mostly' helpful place, and good banter too.

Get the pics up, so we can all ooo and aaaa at your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Spursmaddave View Post
    495 cheaper.....

ROFL!!!

Dave - are you an accountant by any chance?

Fit for purpose at minimum cost?
    2010MY XF-S Portfolio, Ultimate Black, Aero Pack, Dynamic Pack, Reverse Cam, B+W 440, TPMS and Volans

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    BTR, wlecome to the forum. As you can see, it's a 'mostly' helpful place, and good banter too.

Get the pics up, so we can all ooo and aaaa at your car.

ROFL!!!

Dave - are you an accountant by any chance?

Fit for purpose at minimum cost?
    Not an accountant no, just like a laugh
    MY10 XFS Portfolio in Porcelain

First name
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Spursmaddave View Post
    Not an accountant no, just like a laugh
    Yes well you would have to laugh wearing a jumper like that I presume its one of your old jumpers.
    2010 xfs Polaris, black pack, 20 inch dark dracos,xfr diffuser,drls,heated and cooled seats rear camera, now with xenons and headlamp washers with my eternal thanks to Tony and Mark at the Sunday club.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.