Preparing for another one mod - NAV with HDD - Page 3
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    First name
    Michael
    Small upd: found the solution to install own edited icons, now work on sound files
    13MY 2.0GTDi/Vapour Grey/Winter Pack/Mods: Illuminated footrest VAGhooks, ADM/Powerfold, Sunblind AHB Meridian 825W NAV w Jag Voice Euro 2 Tune XFR front seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

First name
    Paul
    Very pleased for you.
    XJLWB Polaris, black venoms,rear entertainment pack, front and rear heated and cooled and massage seats, heated steering wheel,illuminated tread plates and luggage liner and lots more.

I'm a little confused (pretty normal), I have a facelift with what I thought was the same system, looks the same, updates via usb, but I don't have the my poi section, is mine out of date? or was there more than one facelift version?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

First name
    Rick
    Think it came in MY13 Twisted
    Sent from my Kyanite 'Pocket Rocket' using Tapatalk
    PR2 - Bluefire XE R-Sport 240: Panoramic sunroof, Meridian audio, Keyless entry, rear electric sunblind..........
    Previously in a 2.2 Sport LE, Kyanite Blue 'Pocket Rocket' XF facelift

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I'm a little confused (pretty normal), I have a facelift with what I thought was the same system, looks the same, updates via usb, but I don't have the my poi section, is mine out of date? or was there more than one facelift version?
    On XF software there are some minor difference as on previous video from Disco. In a few days make some photos or video how looks the menu in XF.

The possibility to add own POI's became available from 2013MY sowtware, but if you have IAM2.1 Level 3, NAV with HDD, you can make software update, for this procedure needs about 1 hour
    13MY 2.0GTDi/Vapour Grey/Winter Pack/Mods: Illuminated footrest VAGhooks, ADM/Powerfold, Sunblind AHB Meridian 825W NAV w Jag Voice Euro 2 Tune XFR front seats

Oh right I'm looking at purchasing a mongoose cable and software, would it be possible to point me in the right direction when you have time.

Sent from my A0001

First name
    Michael
    Oh right I'm looking at purchasing a mongoose cable and software, would it be possible to point me in the right direction when you have time.

Sent from my A0001
    The main problem the Chinese Mongoose is the doesn't correct drivers and viruses. As for me the best way is found Geniune Moongoose Pro or Mongoose, if you found Mongoose, can send you the correct J2354 drivers.
    The main problem is full working SDD without any cracks, 'cause those Chinese cracks sometime can killed the module during reprogramming

First name
    Michael
    Can someone tell me how to rename thread

First name
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by 08292 View Post
    Send a PM to TheStig
    Discovery Sport HSE Lux, Corris Grey with adaptive headlights, camera pack, incontrol remote, all terrain progress control, reduced spare wheel.

First name
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by 08292 View Post
    So Michael you can tear an xf apart and put it all back together after setting up some mods but cannot rename a thread. Keep us up to date.
    XJLWB Polaris, black venoms,rear entertainment pack, front and rear heated and cooled and massage seats, heated steering wheel,illuminated tread plates and luggage liner and lots more.

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by PDE View Post
    So Michael you can tear an xf apart and put it all back together after setting up some mods but cannot rename a thread. Keep us up to date.
    So Paul, I need to learn the script which was used for creating JagInfo site

Which version of SDD will I need? I'm guess a new one, as v130 doesn't need any cracks.
    Last edited by twisted; 26th June 2015 at 19:02.

First name
    Michael
    Which version of SDD will I need? as v130 doesn't need any cracks.
    I'm afraid the v130 so old for Rock&Roll! If you have facelift XF it does't recognize it.
    Even if you visit dealer a 2-3 months ago and was made some diagnostic procedures there already written the last date of connection. So you need the latest software, but unfortunately there no free of charge or payable full working cracks in open access All cracks which I have seen for v137-v140 made without the complete guarantee of the successful update of units and modules. Even with Genuine VCM there was some troubles with simple modification of CCF files.
    So firstly you need to know for what measures you want to got this software

First name
    Michael
    Yesterday found that forgot activate DVD/USB video playback. So today this error was removed

IMG_6896.jpg

First name
    Michael
    Yesterday activate Video from USB, for this procedure register device on DIVX.com, download activating video CB1A5F514B0EB3EFF46FFDD2C2F9F7D049CF8CDDA0CEF59E91pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg and check how video playing from USB flash. The first video was: and converted to 720x576 in .avi format.

The photo was also made E049035B28297B86E0BB9510F6742067DF507F5429B2EB203Bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

So till now I think this option is total retrofitted
    Last edited by 08292; 24th August 2015 at 22:51.

First name
    John
    I read about your retrofits with a sense of awe and respect. But are you really going to sit in your car watching videos? (Does it shutdown every 5 minutes like the radio?)

Sent from my Nexus 10 and a rather nice black XF-S Portfolio
    XF-S Portfolio in BLACK

First name
    Mark
    With all the mods you do, do you get time to work for a living
    Discovery Sport HSE Lux, Corris Grey with adaptive headlights, camera pack, incontrol remote, all terrain progress control, reduced spare wheel.

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by OBC John View Post
    I read about your retrofits with a sense of awe and respect. But are you really going to sit in your car watching videos? (Does it shutdown every 5 minutes like the radio?)

Sent from my Nexus 10 and a rather nice black XF-S Portfolio
    No, for me not interesting siting on stationary car. Now I thinking and trying to solve the problem with Video in Motion w/o aftermarket modules, just with SW the playback video function is useful on long trips with passengers
    Also I have a lot of live concerts in collection with good sound quality and 'll use them just like audio source if Video In motion problem doesn't solving

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by D3GGY View Post
    With all the mods you do, do you get time to work for a living
    A find time for traveling

First name
    Michael
    I think today the mod finished, got free of charge the hazard switch pack with NAV and ECO buttons.
    Disassembled, take out button and electric plate, install in factory installed and got finished look and preparing for other spring mode

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.