Meridian Surround Sound System retrofit made - Page 3
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Do you need to learn Russian to use it?

No even Chinese not necessary to know
    13MY 2.0GTDi/Vapour Grey/Winter Pack/Mods: Illuminated footrest VAGhooks, ADM/Powerfold, Sunblind AHB Meridian 825W NAV w Jag Voice Euro 2 Tune XFR front seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

So how do you think it sounds? Worth the upgrade? I have the Meridian system in my car so not sure how it compares to lesser versions
    2013 XFR speed pack, ultimate black, warm charcoal, jet suede headlining, adaptive lights, heated steering wheel, reverse camera, voice control, red calipers, chrome pedals, alloy gearshift paddles, Spires exhaust - replaced 2009 XFR

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by jagseven View Post
    So how do you think it sounds? Worth the upgrade? I have the Meridian system in my car so not sure how it compares to lesser versions
    Even with standard speakers in doors (please note that the tweeters in doors are the same in all systems!!!) wich will be replace in future and with installed surround speakers with subwoofer and Meridian amp this mod worth every spent penny!
    As for me it sounds awesome
    13MY 2.0GTDi/Vapour Grey/Winter Pack/Mods: Illuminated footrest VAGhooks, ADM/Powerfold, Sunblind AHB Meridian 825W NAV w Jag Voice Euro 2 Tune XFR front seats

5. Remove Advertisements
    JagInfo.org
    Advertisements

First name
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by 08292 View Post
    Even with standard speakers in doors (please note that the tweeters in doors are the same in all systems!!!) wich will be replace in future and with installed surround speakers with subwoofer and Meridian amp this mod worth every spent penny!
    As for me it sounds awesome
    So then micheal the difference is very noticeable.
    XJLWB Polaris, black venoms,rear entertainment pack, front and rear heated and cooled and massage seats, heated steering wheel,illuminated tread plates and luggage liner and lots more.

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by PDE View Post
    So then micheal the difference is very noticeable.
    Yes, when I introduce it to my friend, who isn't an audiophile and has more that one ride with me, told that all sounds different with volume and bass instead of flat sound without normal bass in Standart Jaguar System. During this Thursday planning to meet the Jaguar salesman and ask his opinion about how its sounds now

First name
    Michael
    Today received the cover for central surround speaker C2Z24328LEG in the process of the study of bottom side was found very nice label “Meridian Surround Bowers & Wilkinson”, during a few minutes this cover was in stalled on its legal place
    As usual some photos:

IMG_9987.jpgIMG_4023.jpgIMG_6663.jpgIMG_3933.jpg

First name
    Paul
    Hi Micheal you would make a good addition to the Sunday club
    XJLWB Polaris, black venoms,rear entertainment pack, front and rear heated and cooled and massage seats, heated steering wheel,illuminated tread plates and luggage liner and lots more.

Rampant Member
    First name
    Marco
    Today received the cover for central surround speaker C2Z24328LEG in the process of the study of bottom side was found very nice label “Meridian Surround Bowers & Wilkinson”, during a few minutes this cover was in stalled on its legal place
    As usual some photos:

IMG_9987.jpgIMG_4023.jpgIMG_6663.jpgIMG_3933.jpg
    Looking great
    MY12 2.2 PL, ebony - barley/trufle and owned an IRR XFR-S (MY15) for about 800kms

First name
    Mark
    Are they expensive? I may get one just because it looks neat.
    Discovery Sport HSE Lux, Corris Grey with adaptive headlights, camera pack, incontrol remote, all terrain progress control, reduced spare wheel.

First name
    Paul
    Mark, think I saw £36 plus vat somewhere. Just google the part number.

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by D3GGY View Post
    Are they expensive? I may get one just because it looks neat.
    I got it for £34

First name
    Paul
    I got it for £34
    Must have seen it at £34 Inc vat then, but is that just for the cover or including speaker?

First name
    Bee
    Just the cover!

First name
    Bee
    The Meridian speaker that fits in the dashboard sits higher hence the difference in the shape of the grille.

First name
    Michael
    It just the cover with indicator (light grey on photo of bottom side)

First name
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    The Meridian speaker that fits in the dashboard sits higher hence the difference in the shape of the grille.
    Yes, I diceded install this grille, 'cause without cutting standart one cover is impossible to fit

First name
    Mark
    I've ordered one just because they look cool. Probably swap it back at the time to sell so as not to mislead it has the higher stereo.

At the moment the price I have is £34 incl vat but I will do a bit of haggling when I get there
    Discovery Sport HSE Lux, Corris Grey with adaptive headlights, camera pack, incontrol remote, all terrain progress control, reduced spare wheel.

First name
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by D3GGY View Post
    I've ordered one just because they look cool. Probably swap it back at the time to sell so as not to mislead it has the higher stereo.

At the moment the price I have is £34 incl vat but I will do a bit of haggling when I get there
    Mark, where from?

First name
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by PDE View Post
    Mark, where from?
    Stratstone Stoke, do you want one ordering too?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.