Jaguar Forum banner

Sunroof

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ExFS 
#1 ·
How many tall owners have the sunroof fitted . Hope it does not take up too much cabin height away . When I saw the car I was just happy to see all the options and didn't spend much time in the car as I had driven a similar a few days earlier. Now I am wondering about headroom in car. I will go back on Monday and just make 100 % sure

#5 ·
Can see the attraction (especially in SA) but one extra thing that could rattle for me, as well as the reduced headroom (I'm 6'2")

#12 ·
I'm 6ft and haven't ever thought about headroom to the sunroof - there's plenty of clearance for me - but it will obviously depend on how high you like your seat. I've never the slightest trouble or rattle with the sunroof.

#13 ·
Ok here is the feedback .Headroom is so so with the sunroof closed,open is no problem lol .Sorry could not resist. There is no problem and I have plenty of space. I was going to get car today but the remote volume control on steering not working .Told them to fix before collection so I will get it tomorrow .

1 more sleep !!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.