Jaguar Forum banner

My van at work!

9K views 89 replies 14 participants last post by  k44ent 
#1 ·
Decided to give the van a polish this morning, it's come up a treat. It's dull at the moment so when the sun comes out I'll take some more pics. The sun really makes the red stand out, sorry for all the photos I got a bit carried away. Have to go and feed the cat now :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Jaguar xf
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Pink
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good. I do like those Sport seats, just a shame they are expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

#35 ·
Can we have photos of feeding the cat . . . . to the van? :evil:

#7 ·
Is the van a Luxury S and are those 18" wheels? It used to be 19" standard on the Classic Lux.

There's a bit of sunshine forecast later so keep your camera handy.

#24 ·
Must be those grey hairs affecting your brain ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk Pro

#26 ·
Decided to give the van a polish this morning, it's come up a treat. It's dull at the moment so when the sun comes out I'll take some more pics. The sun really makes the red stand out, sorry for all the photos I got a bit carried away. Have to go and feed the cat now :)
View attachment 13148 View attachment 13149 View attachment 13150 View attachment 13151 View attachment 13152 View attachment 13153 View attachment 13154 View attachment 13155 View attachment 13156
Great reflection shots, you can come and wax/ polish mine later :)

#29 ·
Don't dogs chase cars? Never seen a cat do it? ;)

#34 ·
It's the pigeons in our garden our cats are most interested in.

#36 ·
Nice work Adam and thank you for sharing. If you can get some pics of it in the sunshine as well it would be useful as I'd like to see the difference of how the paintwork looks compared to in the shade. Mine just comes alive in the sun but I've yet to get any photo's posted to illustrate the difference.

#37 ·
Not seen mine then clearly Jerry ;)

#48 ·
The sun has come out but I can't find the cat. It looks lovely in the sun. Just to clarify it's Carnelian not IRR. Not sure if i'd pay extra for IRR? View attachment 13158 View attachment 13159 View attachment 13160 View attachment 13161 View attachment 13162 View attachment 13163 View attachment 13164
Looks completely different to IRR. Me and Dave compared cars when I collected mine from him. Carneilian is much darker, almost maroon.

#53 ·
I have no idea how Jaguar gets off charging extra for IRR.

Marketing rip off IMHO.

In fact, paying extra for a "metallic" on a £50k car grates anyway.

Mr Grumpy today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.