Jaguar Forum banner

My XF and 1st Jaguar

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  JayF 
#1 ·
They call it BRG but Metallic BRG is an abomination:D I still like it. '17 XF Prestige V6 SC, Latte/Espresso, Vision Package, Comfort Package, Adaptive Dynamics

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Sedan

See less See more
#2 ·
My knd of interior, great.

Those interior colourways and the V6 engines are not available here, which is the precise reason for my not being in an XF now.

#3 ·
Yep, love the latte/espresso interior, seems to be the replacement for barley/truffle I had on my old XFS.

#8 ·
.....I do envy you not having to have a front licence plate.
It's required by law in my state but so many ignore the law that it would take years to ticket them all. Usually they don't write you up until you're stopped for something else....and even then sometimes the police ignore it as well. But in these pictures I hadn't received my license plates yet. That small white paper on the inside lower corner of passenger front window is the temporary registration we carry until the hard plates arrive. Since the pictures my plates arrived but I won't put the front plate on until they force me:)

#7 ·
That's the first one I've seen with a light interior & it doesn't look too shabby.:cool:

Have Jaguar been a bit stingy with the rim size?:confused:

#9 ·
...Have Jaguar been a bit stingy with the rim size?:confused:
I was wondering if anyone would notice the 18" wheels! The Prestige model in the US is the top model before the R and S and comes standard with 19". I drove cars with both wheels and preferred the 18" because they were quieter and smoother. I even got to scare some sales people when I tested the cornering abilities of each size:D The 18" also wear better/longer and are less expensive as an added bonus. The handling characteristics of the two sizes....for me....feel the same although the lower profile are measurably better. I do think the 19" look better though and 30 years ago would have preferred them on that basis (if they were around then). If I want to get sporty or the conditions warrant it I dial in the Dynamic suspension. The dealer at first tried to talk me out of it but when I said it was a deal breaker they folded. Besides, now they have a free upgrade (for them) to sell on another model.

#10 ·
Congratulation....very nice, enjoy it!

#12 ·
That's a real beauty Mark. Very similar colours inside and out to my previous SV8 and looks gorgeous. I'd have gone for the 19" wheels though just to finish it but you've given your reasons and good on you for deciding what suits you!
Enjoy that lovely machine.

#18 ·
Looks lovely. As Wilf says - would be nice if we could get the option for the one colour seats, instead of non-option two-tone.

#20 ·
Mark, that's a stunner!

It's always amazed me how you guys can drive without licence/license plates. I had a brand new rental in AZ once with just a bit of paper in the rear window. I thought I would be pulled over within a few miles of the airport. I ended up driving from Tucson to LA and back without any problems and I seemed to pass a police car every 15 minutes on the freeway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.