Jaguar Forum banner

Bluefire PR2

18K views 87 replies 23 participants last post by  Ancill 
#1 ·
What a fantastic experience Sturgess gave!

Thanks to Connall and the team for an immaculately presented XE R-Sport 240 - it really was special....

.............this dealer does go the extra mile, so the wait was very much worth it :top:

OK, to the car - INSANE! (in a good way)..........so glad to be back in a petrol :cool:

I'll do a write up sometime, and I can give some insight for the XF2 too

Here's the pics:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Vehicle registration plate

Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Car Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Steering wheel

See less See more
#4 ·
Christmas arrives a week early!! Glad the wait was worth it. Enjoy the car and looking forward to the write up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Cheers guys.......

You'd never have guessed eh :p

Very nice Ric, is that a pair of Yeti pipe tips I spy
Cheap as chips :D

Looking great, welcome to the XE club :)
Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine.
So let's see your new beast then David ;)

#16 ·
Thanks again guys.....

Remember.... yours is the green pump ;)
................perhaps a bit more often ;)

looking forward to the write up.
I'll make an attempt :D

Looking good Ric! :coolup: Now quads would set the back end off a treat! :walkaway:
I'll have to post the pic of what someone has done to thier 200ps with hidden tips :eek:

Congrats Ric, less than a week since I got the Sturgess treatment!
Yep, I've got that Sturgess feeling :cool:

#12 ·
Looks good Ric, glad it got there in the end for you. Christmas just round the corner too!

looking forward to the write up.

#13 ·
Nice one Ric! Hope it's everything you expect it to be. Shame about the colour but hey-ho, I'm sure you'll live with it. 😀

Sent from my Nexus 10 and a rather nice black XF-S Portfolio

#14 ·
Looking good Ric! :coolup: Now quads would set the back end off a treat! :walkaway:

#22 ·
On the face of it looks like your paddles would fit....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

#32 ·
Looks great Rik, well worth the wait I hope. Not sure about the quad pipes but have to admit I really like the colour! Enjoy the petrol, so much more enjoyable IMO.

#33 ·
Ooooo.....that looks rather nice.:cool:

How many grams of downforce does that spoiler add?:D

#38 ·
Anyway, is the engine any good & how does it compare to the 2.2D?

#42 ·
I'll do a small write up, and include XF2(had it 3wks in the end), but it is a true 'Pocket Rocket'............especially mated to this aluminium chassis.....

Comparison - a much tauter package 😎

#45 ·
Early days I know, but how do you find the mid range with the torque drop from your old car?
I guess it is a different driving style......a few more cogs to drop so that the engine spins up?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

#46 ·
Early days I know, but how do you find the mid range with the torque drop from your old car?
I guess it is a different driving style......a few more cogs to drop so that the engine spins up?
Dave - it's perhaps a Jag equivalent of all the Jap high revving coupes I've had (love 'em), but mated to the auto is a lot lot smoother - mpg WILL suffer because I have a grin from ear to ear :cool:

Maybe because I had the 2.2, but the lack of torque doesn't show through.........in Dynamic (plain S too) the acceleration pins you in the seat! What with the overall lighter package and tad smaller wheelbase - it's INSANE :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.