Jaguar Forum banner

This looks a bit tasty....

6K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  k44ent 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I do like that :)

If you want the light to work it means drilling a hole in the boot lid for the wires though. :(

#3 ·
I. Ust say I am with Robin, it looks ok but drilling the boot lid, I once did it on a Nova but never an XF.

Interesting find though.

James

#6 ·
It's a drill to mount as well you you look closely...........................who want's to be first with the drill?

NOT ME!

#27 ·
#34 ·
I think I'm re spraying mine myself. There's a paint supplier near us who can make spray cans up, going to see them tomorrow. The guy who sprayed my diffuser gave me a refund today rather than try to re spray. Apparently there are two vapour greys.

#25 ·
Your car is starting to look really special now. I would try and keep both brake lights, some people don't seem to notice you are slowing down, unless you wave the fact under their nose.

#30 ·
Thank you.

I'm lucky in that my brother in law works in a body shop that used to do all the local dealers bodywork so they did it, it was a case of drilling holes to fix it but they did also add some sealant but no residue I can see. The supplying garage didn't supply a template so they had to make 1 up, it cost me £80 to have it fitted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.